[YB] Rathan Bests Kerall.... (Thank you CreamSteak for Judging)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I think the Cherry blossom is hard to block with that defense, anda swamp is certainly a quaint place to find one to begin with...

Point Rathan!

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall takes a couple of steps back, pressing his hand against the wound to prevent the blood from touching the holy ground near the Altar. He then ducks low to dodge another blow and attacks again!

The rat bashes the brush; blocks the blood of the holy ground!

Rathan

First Post
*Rathan uses a stone stone hammer style to dodge Keralls attack*

The hammer dodges by the cliff; shields the push of the tides!

Zappo

Explorer
Light glows around Kerall's fist as he strikes using his favorite style.

The northstar seeks underneath the well; waves away the descent of the venom!

OoC:
Why didn't you use the Dragon move I see in the log?

Rathan

First Post
*Rathan jumps high and hovers over kerall and with a sword like leap.... thrusts himself down apon him.... striking him in the chest with a well placed foot.....*

The sword tumbles above the cliff; leaps over the terror of the storm!

Edit- VB Code

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Eh, neither move seems fluid to me, but more synergy to the tumbling sword. Rathan, check Zappo's last post.

Point Rathan!
2 Flags Rathan
1 Flag Kerall

Rathan

First Post
OOC: Because when I genned the move it said something about it not being authencated and didn't show a move for me when I used it...so I genned a second move and my last rounds move is what showed up...... sorry about that... hey I'll use the dragon move if you want..heh.... but I have no idea what the move is...so you'll have to post it here if you want me to use it....

OOC#2: I now can't get the cheat proof gen to come up now..so I'll just post me next move tomorrow... sorry for the delay.......

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
The rat kicks near the swamp; conceals the chi of the feline!

OoC:
Sorry for the gen being down, I've had a... hardware problem. (read: while cleaning the floor, someone must have tripped on the DSL wire or something, breaking the wire AND the wall plug).

New URL:

http://80.116.105.153/youbastard/YB

What you described is kinda weird, maybe it's some rare bug. It shows the authentication failed when user name/password are wrong - but it doesn't generate a move in that case. Conversely, it only generates a move if the authentication is OK. Maybe you clicked on a button twice before getting the answer to the first click, or something like that?

The Dragon move was a pretty good one, that's why I was surprised you didn't use it. You can view it by calling the log (the "view the log" button).

Seeing as it's such a good move, I'll leave to the judge the choice of whether allowing you to reuse it or not.

Rathan

First Post
OOC: I'll then wait to post my next move.... seeing as if CS allows the move...( I don't see why he would though ) I'll just use that dragon move for my next move......

Rathan
Leader of the Brotherhood of the Light
Re-Opened the Temple of the Light
1/0
Green Belt 2
5-2
Sig Style: Dragon, Lightning, Tiger
Dojo Style: None
Fists of Fury, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Yen: 3

Last edited:

Remove ads