• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YB!) Rathan Vs. Jade Kestrel! (Knight Otu Judging)

Seonaid

Explorer
Kestrel allows Rathan's attack to slide off her and then sucker punches him.

The willow sucker punches the ricefield; redirects the cut of the wind!

[shaff, are your comments OOC or IC? I don't know how to respond because I can't tell.

IC: "Since my opponent is powerful, I thought I would have a better chance at winning if it was a longer match." She smiles a bit. "Had I known I would have taken such a strong lead, I would have never requested the number of flags which I did."

OOC: I've seen other 10-flag matches that didn't produce complaining, and I figured IC and OOC that I would have a better chance of winning with a longer match. ::shrug:: If you disagree, sorry. :)]

Rathan

First Post
[BUMP] and come shaff.... this match is gonna be long enough.... you need to judge in a somewhat timely manner if you would please....

shaff

First Post
OOC: ok, sorry for the delay, for some reason, I couldn't post on ANY forums.... But I think I have found a way around it. Ill follow with a judgement post.

And Seonaid, im judging it, so drop it.

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
Kestrel absorbes the fury of Rathan's attack and then leaps at him in Scorpion style.

The scorpion severs the ricefield; defends against the aggression of the stone!

Rathan

First Post
OOC- I know shaff is having probs posting to the boards so I'm requesting another judge please... if you wouldn't mind chaning the thread title seniod please to show this.... thankyou...

Knight Otu

First Post
"If no one minds, I'll take over this match.

A brilliant strike by Rathan, against a fitting defense by Jade Kestrel.
A good, but not necessarily fitting use of the Scorpion style against a non-fitting defense... But overall, I feel Rathan to have the stronger attack. Point Rathan.

8 Rathan, 5 Jade. Target 10.

Rathan

First Post
OOC- thanks Knight..I owe you one.. ;)

Rathan takes to the high sky for his next attempt at besting his opponent.....

1: The spear devours the clouds; shields against the quickening of the mire!

Last edited:

Remove ads