(YB!) Snow vs. Chuk'thra, Shade Judging

Yellow Sign

Explorer
The lean muscular man stands up in the crowded tea house. His long white hair swings as his gaze scans over the other patrons. A hard sneer crosses his face.

"Are there no more men and women of action in this land! Where have the strong willed and skilled ones gone! Where are the masters of martial arts now?"

He bangs his jug of wine on the table.

"I am Snow of the Northstar Clan! I challenge anyone here to face me in combat! Is there anyone brave enough to fight me?"

Snow
Commoner
0-0

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
[sblock=ooc:]Judge Reporting for duty! :D[/sblock]

a Ghostly looking shade floats it's way over by the large white haired man and crossed it's faded arms over one another as he waited for an answer to Snows Challenge....

Vertexx69

First Post
Chuk'thra of the Endless Cuts
Commoner
0-0

From the back of the room a hooded figure stands up and steps forward. "Indeed I am up to any challenge fleshling." From the deep arms of the cloak, a pair of mottled-brown and grey, three clawed hands reach up and push back the voluminous hood. The insectoid head that is revealed sports an over-developed set of mandibles and a slender pair of antenna to go with his large domed eyes. "I am Chuk'thra of the Endless Cuts, and I fear no man or beast." Unclasping the cloak at his throat, it falls away to reveal a fully developed second set of arm-like limbs set just behind the first at the shoulders.

As he walks outside, his chitinous plated hide lightens to the color of the earth beneath his clawed feet. The arms on each side of his spiney torso sway in perfect unison as if they were a single limb, and he flexes the fingers of both in order to accent his mastery of his form.

[sblock=OOC]Just pure flavor, granting absolutely no benefit :)[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
The Shade speaks in a low and deathly tone as he sees Snows opponent accept his challenge!

"The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the brush south-east of Ssu-Ma's Tomb on the dusk of the oak."

"Insultssss... I must hear them from both of yoouuuuu..." the shade hisses softly as he speaks to both combatants.....

[sblock=ooc]If you have viewed the move generator both of you.. you will know where to generate an insult... this determines who sets the type of match you will be participating in as well as how long it is.. i.e. the number of flags you are trying to reach..... the link to the move generator is here...[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Commoner
0-0

I find your Master to be brazen, your country to be ordinary, and your focus to be empty.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
If no man will face me then I will fight you Insect!

I find your sensei to be dishonest, your apartment to be hellish, and your punch to be obviously stolen from an honorless tramp.

Snow
Commoner
0-0

Rathan

First Post
You can see the shade almost visibly wince at the latter part of Snows insult...

"Yesss... Snows wins insults.... sssset the termssss of the match large one and you may begin when readyyyyy!"

Yellow Sign

Explorer
"Let us have a Standard 3 Flag match then."

Snow leaps over his table and aims a flying kick at his opponent.

The tiger quells the tower; dodges the gaze of the feline!

Vertexx69

First Post
Commoner
0-0

The scorpion tumbles next to the foothills; averts the quickening of the field!

The 4 armed insect tucks into a scaley ball and rolls like a loose buzzsaw blade under the human. He slashes out with his claws at the outstretched hamstring of his opponents leg as he passes. Then the giant bug bounces out of the roll up onto one of the tomb's outlying low spires, that is jutting out of the overgrown brush like a ships mast in a deep fog. The dust flows away from the alien bugs trail, carried by a light breeze.

OOC @ YellowSign - if you'll note post 4, we aren't actually in the bar for the fight :) we are in a brushy area by an old tomb at dusk.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
The shade looks about at the two combatants maneuvers and nods sagely at both before making his decision this round..

"hmmm I feel the inssssectiod being hassss the better of the two movessss thissss rounnnnnnnd... Round to Chuk'thraaa..."

Round and Flag Chuk'thra! One Flag Chuk'thra; 2 Flags Neutral!

Remove ads