(YB!) Snow vs. Chuk'thra, Shade Judging

Vertexx69

First Post
Chuk'thra of the Endless Cuts
Commoner
0-0

The raven rides upon the heavens; silences the stab of the sickle!

A strange look of both hunger and glea seems to emmenate from the bug with a simple cocking of his head, as the sticky crimson drops mark the path the human had continued on after their mid-air crossing and a quiet hiss escapes his jaws. Chuk'thra immediately leaps impossibly high into the air over his opponent, arms and mantid claws splayed like a deadly set of predators wings. He rakes them down in a double set of exes toward the rounded shoulders of the foe beneath him.

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - How long without a reply is considered a forfiet of the round? Its been 36 hours since I last posted and over 2 days since my opponent did the same.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Waiting for his insectile opponent to make the first move, Snow sees it leap to attack. Snow jumps up to meet him with a spear hand attack while spinning to dodge the creature’s savage claws.

The spear seeks with the tower; guards against the storm of the fires as it absorbs the stab of the flame!

OOC: Sorry had a of busy couple of days at work.

Snow
Commoner
0-0

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
OOC: I absolutely know R/L come first but to avoid slow downs I would hope we can all try to get at least one post in a day... I sometimes can't even stick to this I know but all I ask is you both try... that said.. lets get some judging done shall we? :D

The shade seems to pace back and fourth as if this decision was a hard one to make indeed

"movesss sssso clossssee they are to me.... raven riding upon heavessss is a beautiful thing.... yet a ssssspearr sssseeking itssss target is strong and graccccefuuuuul.... my decisssssion goesssss to the high riding ravennnn..."

Round Chuk'thra.... Flag Chuk'thra; 2 Flags Chuk'thra; 1 Flag Neutral!

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Seeing that he is in trouble, Snow focuses his attack and sends a blizzard of fast punches directed at the insect man's body.

The blizzard drowns the tombs; negates the slash of the spring!

Snow
Commoner
0-0

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Commoner
0-0

The east wind dances by the prairie; silences the slash of the reptile!

The sight of the dozen streaming red slices across the shoulders of his opponent gives the Thri-kreen a truley inhuman burst of speed. He seems to see the incoming flurry of slashing blows as if it were nothing more troublesome than the heads of wheatstalks being blown toward him on a summer breeze as Chuk'thra darts low around the side, lunging at the human's exposed flank with his massive nashing jaws. His jaws start to drip with a disgustingly viscous, greenish-black fluid in an attempt to end the battle quickly.

Rathan

First Post
The shade looks around a bit watching the back and forth movements of each opponent as they dash and slash and try to outmaneuver each other with all that they have.... after a moments pause in the battle the shade speaks once more....

"hmmmmm the laaargee one knowssss cold wet snooooowwww is deadly indeeeed..... round to ssssnoowwww..."

Round and Point Snow!... One Flag Chuk'thra; 2 Flags Neutral!

Vertexx69

First Post
Commoner
0-0

The crane dominates the beach; reduces the aggression of the river! *yen*

Standing up to his full height, Chuk'thra raises his bone-hard claws high over head and strikes down toward Snow's head in succession like a wave crashing on the shore as he circles providing a harder target.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
The phoenix flies higher than the grotto; dodges the roar of the fortification!

Snow leaps over Chuk'thra and attempts a stout kick as he flies over his head.

Snow
Commoner
0-0

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - as the judge fades away for a moment time seems to slow to a stop with claws arcing in from above and legs bunched for a great leap...bump

Remove ads