• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Crow in Little Peace Town!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Crow following the map you found with the poster leads you many days from the town you started in you arrive at the Gates of Little Peace Town on the Evening of the Day of the Raven!

The day itself seems to be a bad omen for even as you approach the gates you see two figures standing before the gate, dark robes covering their entire bodies.

OOC- A form of the Run Away rule will be used if you believe you are outmatched you may post a defensive move/power and state you are running away, you are then assumed to have retreated either outside the Gates if there are two or more players or to the last safe area if there is one player.

Last edited:

Crow

First Post
Crow approaches the robed figures, prepared to fight, or to talk...

Crow
Total Hits: 2
Natural Hits: 1
Experience: 0
Saved Experience: 0
Possessions: Leather Armor (+1 Hit, being worn)
Powers: None

Crow is a short 2 foot tall, black and grey demon. He looks like an angel, but with a dirty, muddied halo, black feathers, and grey, mottled skin.

Last edited:

Crow

First Post
Crow charges the figure on the right, eyes full of violence, teeth gleaming, claws bared. He yells difiantly:

I find your horse to be pig-like, your apartment to be broken, and your arm to be useless.

And attacks, claws ripping dark fabric.

The wolf strikes the village; parries the offensive of the reptile!

OOC: I think I did that right. There seem to be no insults in the YBA rules (at least the version I looked at), but i put one in anyway...

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The robed figures suddenly move revealling bony arms and skulls for faces as the Skeletons stumble to the attack.

Skeleton
CR: 1
Hits: 2
Undead
Yen Factor 1

Last edited:

Crow

First Post
The chimera kicks on top of the village; conceals the thrust of the ape!

Crow runs up the wall, kicks off, and slams into the Skeleton's sturnum.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Crow: Only 1 move at a time please and please indicate which skeleton you mean to strike, I will assume skeleton 1 for now.

Round 1 2 / 2

Skeleton 1
The mantis blasts the lake; dodges the rolling of the ember! *yen*

The Skeleton charges blindly forward at the angek/demon its rolling steps seem to be dodging rather than a lack if coordination.

Skeleton 2
The manta ray annihilates the heavens; shields against the tempest of the river!

Skeleton 2 strikes out with 2 punches and a kick attack of impressive power!

Yen Moves=1

Crow evades the strike of the first skeleton and hits it for 1 Hit, but gets hit by the second skeleton taking 1 hit himself.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Round 2 1/2

Skeleton 1
The fox effortlessly scourges the groto; avoids the touch of the teardrop as it vigorously blocks the drive of the lily!

The Skeleton falls towards Crow limbs flailing wildly.

Skeleton 2
The spear crushes the vineyard; dodges the drive of the leaf!

While the other skeleton pokes at him with its pointy finger bone.

Skeleton 1 fends off Crows attack and deals him 1 point of damage leaving Crow to stumble back away from the Gate to recover for a while.

Crow has stumbled away!

Remove ads