• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Sharlea goes it Alone V

Wicht

Hero
The voices retreat and Sharlea moves forward. The walkway she is on suddenly widens into a full room. The stream flows through the right side of the room but there is a large net stretched from the ceiling down into the bottom of the stream. Bodies are caught in the net, each body tied to a plank. Sharlea recognizes them as the bodies of some of the fighters from the arena. Several bodies are piled up on the floor of the room, which is slick and covered with blood and water. There is an open door on the left side of the room which is otherwise featureless.

Wicht

Hero
Looking through the door, Sharlea sees a hallway running left and right. She also sees the back of three shabling soldiers, dressed in an odd assortment of armor. Sharlea suspects from the awkward motions of the three men that they are in fact dead, likely zombies.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sharlea will quietly head down the tunnel to the right, away from the zombies. Sensing that discretion may be the better part pf valor down in these depths, she will atempt to evade being noticed for now.

So Wicht, ya think we should start a new thread for this adventure yet or does it have some time to go still? ;)

Wicht

Hero
I will start another thread after your next reply.

The tunnel goes for about thirty feet and then turns sharply to the left. After another fifteen feet it ends at a large wooden door, which is slightly ajar. Sharlea thinks she can hear the sound of wheels, slightly in need of oil, coming towards her from the other side.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sharlea will peek through the crack of the door and see what she can of the room beyond it. She is also concentrating to keep her Holy Aura in check as much as possible just in case...

Sorry it's been so long. Once all the kids were out of school for christmas break, they always were hogging the library computers during my lunchbreaks. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new PC soon with tax money and stop having to fight these crowds. :eek:

Remove ads