• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YBA] YBA Registration

Rathan

First Post
Conner's Ghost

Nat Hits: 3
Hits: 4
Hits Defeated: 0/15
XP Saved: .5
Powers: Shove, Dirty Trick x1, Expert of the Foot
Armor: Leather Armor
Weapons: Whip, Chains
Other Items: Snowflake (+1 Glacier)
Sigs/Locs that May Be Learned:
Yen: 4

This is Conner's Ghost... he is working his way out of hell and back to his former self...... :D

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post
<center><table border=2 width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=1 bgcolor=#000000 bordercolor=#ff2200><tr><td align=center valign=top colspan=2 bgcolor=#000000><font color=#FF0000 size=4 face=verdana>Silent One</font></td></tr><tr><td align=left valign=top width=73% bgcolor=#000000><font color=#FF0000 size=2 face=verdana>Masked and Mysterious.</font></td><td align=center valign=top width=27% bgcolor=#000000><font color=#FF0000 size=2.5 face=courier><P align=left>Round: 1
Current Hits: 2
Total Hits: 2</font></td></tr><tr><td align=center valign=top colspan=8 bgcolor=#000000><font color=#FF0000 size=4 face=verdana>New Character!</font></td></tr><tr><td align=left valign=top width=73% bgcolor=#000000><font color=#FF0000 size=2 face=verdana>Experience: 0
Saved Experience: 0
Natural Hits: 1
Yen: 0
Possessions: Cloak (+1 hits)
Tournament Record: 0-0
</td><td align=left valign=top width=27% bgcolor=#000000><font color=#FF0000><size=2 face=verdana>ABILITIES:
None
</font></td></tr></table></center>

Deedlit

First Post

Name:Leomon

Description:Hero of the digital world and role model to all digimon. He is a brown, bipedal lion with a yellow mane, black pants(With a tail-hole), and a silver sword known as Shishioumaru. After sacrificing himself against Metal Etemon so the chosen children could escape, he was reborn and now has come to join good once again in the battle against evil.

Possesions:Frost Shishoumaru, the sword of the ice beast king(+2 to sword), +2 Lion Mane armor(+2 to hits) ), +1 Lion claw,(Basic Claw), Cyro Weapon arm attatchment(+2 to blizzard, I fire ice beast fist from it), 3 yen
Natural hits 5, total hits 7
Feats: Student/Expert/Master of the courageous sword, Holy Warrior, Holy Battery(5 chi)
Saved XP: 0
Total XP: 57

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
Moth

Natural Hits: 4 (12 total!)
Hits Defeated: 12
Styles: Expert of the Panther
Powers: Dirty Trick, Shove, Chair Shot
Yen: 2
Armor: Heavy Robes (armor, +1 hit), Lesser Wardspell (shield, +2 hits), Knowledge of the Spirit (accessory, +5!)
Weapons: Wererat Dagger (+1 to Dagger moves), Red Star Pendant (+1 to Northstar and Ruby moves), Runic Knife (+1 to Dagger moves), Runic Fork (+1 to Trident moves)
Other Items: Metal Ball (from Red Star Valley)

Trained in the basics of the martial and magical arts at the Monastery of the Red Butterfly, Moth seeks adventure and lost magics. Surely he'll find them, but will he survive?

Last edited:

Jeph

Explorer
Keth
Exp: 0
Natural Hits: 1
--Total: 1
Powers: None
Yen: 1

Items: Tribaralled Blaster (+1 to Trident atacks), Energy Sword (+1 to Sword attacks)

"The universe is a big place, and there are therefore a big number of merchant craft to rob. My name's Keth, and that's what I do: I'm a space pirate. I attatch my pod onto the side of a big bulky trader, drill through, kill all the ocupants, and take their stuff.

Hey, I'm not a cear-bear: I'm a criminal. So sue me."

Keth is an interstellar swashbuckler, living the high life and mingling with the low life. His "pod," a speedy little ship called the
Stardust , is equipped with the tech to clamp onto and cut into even relatively high-armored ships. His idea of a good time is going off to relieve a merchant of some portion of their wealth, and sees hanging around in spaceports the obligatory recon.

He is of medium height, strong, blue eyed and blond. And if you get on his wrong side, he'll shoot you.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
[color=dark-blue]My name is Akala, and I am called fiend...

Experience: 1/5
Natural Hits: 1 (2)
Powers: 0

Items:
Lesser Daedric Cuirass (+1 Hits)
Silver Claymore (+1 to Sword Moves)

The accursed one that was called the 'reclaimer' came into my home, and murdered my sisters. He murdered my mother. He murdered my own heritage in the name of law and good...

and I believed every word he told me...

That fool... he led me to follow the path of law and good... and I became a paladin. I followed the clergy! I did everything they wanted me to do! Wretched! My purpose and life was Wretched! To serve the people that murdered my kin in the name of holiness and love.

I will rise, and replace my lady... my good mother... and bring about the resurection of the Drow. They called her Eclavdra, and she served the queen of all drow. They destroyed my connection with the queen, and my mother... and I'll get them back for it! I'll destroy everything they love so dearly...
[/color]

Last edited:

Wizardry

First Post
Benjamin: Bard/Holy Liberator Of Sharess.
Natural Hits 2
Total Hits 3
Exp: 0/10
Powers: Master Of The Joyful Heavens, Dirty Trick x1.
Armor: Studded Leather (+1 Hit.)
Shield: None
Accessory: None
Weapons: Rapier. (+1 to Sword Moves.)

Appearance: Around 5'8 with brownish hair that has a blonde tinge to it. His hair falls down to just above the nape of his neck, and Benjamin keeps it free of adornments. He wears a regular brown suit of studded leather over his white and silver tunic, as well as leggings in similar fashion as his tunic. He has a silver ring on his right hand that is engraved with the symbol of Sharess, and recently acquired a rapier from a group of bandits that attacked him and two female companions, which he wears on his hip.

Description: Benjamin is a talented Bard, his favorite forms of performance being bad poetry, lymericks, a few good songs and battle dances. He has also recently chosen to follow the path of the Holy Liberator, and devoted himself to Sharess. Benjamin believes that people should be left to their own devices as long as they aren't oppressing or hurting other people, and values interacting with others more than almost anything else.

He travels the land searching for wrongs to right, people to meet, and new tales and songs to learn. His first adventure ended well, when he traveled to Little Peace Town, and trekked into the forest with the charming Lady D and brooding Akala. They were ambushed by bandits, and though both of the ladies were knocked unconcious, Benjamin managed to defeat the two bandits that remained, earning the gratitude of Lady D and perhaps the grudging respect of Akala.

His adventures continued as he bid the ladies farewell, both of them desiring to depart the forest for a time. He traveled deeper into the forest, finally coming upon a battle in the distance. A large, pale man was battling a couple of goblins, a dragon and some kind of cross between a cat and a man. They felled him, and Benjamin queried them as to what had happened.

After finding out the man had been a religious fanatic, a worshipper of Beshaba, a goddess who originated from the same world as his own, he accepted the story of the group as to why they had been forced to fight the man.

The dragon, called Char, agreed to journey farther into the woods with Benjamin, and the cat-man named Leomon accompanied them as well. After recieving a gift of protection from the Forest Goblins, and asking for their names so he might write a song about good goblins that protected forests, he set off with Char and leomon into what the Goblins called an evil part of the forest.

Benjamin, Char and Leomon walked into the forest and were disturbed to note the growing darkness and red glow that began to surround them. Benjamin cast a light spell upon his rapier, hoping to keep the darkness from obscuring too much, and up in the trees a horrible thing leapt from the trees at his face, bothered by the light.

The fiendish spawn of the pits of hell, a demonic Squirrel that radiated darkness and evil leapt at his face, but with the help of his companions Benjamin managed to fend it off, and after a wild run through the forest, slay it. Leomon decided it was time for him to leave, perhaps perturbed by the evils present in the forest, and left the area, leaving Char and Benjamin to deal with the corpse of the demonic squirrel, which bizarrely and horrifingly continued to chitter, even though dead.

Benjamin attempted a bless spell, which only seemed to increase the chittering of the corpse, and then invoked detect magic, and found that the creature was radiating necromantic magic with a slight tinge of demonic influence. He quickly advised the great Gold Dragon Char that it would be best for them to leave the area. Char agreed, but first he quickly threw the still chittering squirrel in a hastily dug grave and buried it.

Just as Benjamin and Char were about to leave the area, the demonic spawn of hell burst from it's grave, now imbued with the sickening and wicked power of the Undead. Char and Benjamin fought valiantly, but the demonic, hell infused, undead spawn of the blackest pits launched a ferocious assault that perhaps none could have withstood, and they quickly found themselves fleeing for their lives.

Benjamin and Char emerged from the forest a few minutes later, relatively unscathed. After gathering their wits, they headed back into the woods, this time to the southern part of the woods. There they found two corrupted treants who attacked them needlessly after trying to ambush them and bind them in their roots.

Benjamin fought bravely, but the treants finally proved too much as one knocked him to the ground and the other trampled over his prone form, sending him into unconciousness. Thankfully, with a brilliant display of martial and magical skill, Char masterfully defeated the treants, saving Benjamins life. After Benjamin thanked Char profusely, he set off to find the great Holy Liberator known as Monderefal. He felt he could learn much from the man, and he knew he had gained great experience during his latest trials.

Last edited:

Tisvon

First Post
<center><table border=2 width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=1 bgcolor=#000000 bordercolor=#ff2200><tr><td align=center valign=top colspan=2 bgcolor=#FFFFFF><font color=#996633 size=4 face=verdana>Tisvon </font></td></tr><tr><td align=left valign=top width=73% bgcolor=#FFFFFF><font color=#996633 size=2 face=verdana>Tisvon was a powerful wizard that was overpowered in a mage duel and was the victim of a devastating psychic attack. Unfortunately he was carrying a unidentified ring. The ring happened to be a ring of spell distortion, and the enemy mage’s spell both wiped out most of Tisvon’s memory and transported him to another world. Now wandering and not a little insane, Tisvon is sure to stumble into something.</font></td><td align=center valign=top width=27% bgcolor=#FFFFFF><font color=#996633 size=2.5 face=courier><P align=left>Round: 0
Current Hits: 2
Total Hits: 2</font></td></tr><tr><td align=center valign=top colspan=8 bgcolor=#FFFFFF><font color=#996633 size=4 face=verdana>!!Random Move!!</font></td></tr><tr><td align=left valign=top width=73% bgcolor=#FFFFFF><font color=#996633 size=2 face=verdana>
Experience: 0
Natural Hits: 0
Possessions:
Shield (+1 shield.)
Staff
Ring
Long pointy hat
Wand
Tournament Record: Wins 0-Losses 0
</td><td align=left valign=top width=27% bgcolor=#FFFFFF ><font color=#996633 size=2 face=verdana>
ABILITIES:
None
</font></td></tr></table></center>

Last edited:

Lady Discord
Follower of Eris
Natural Hits 4
Total Hits 14
Exp: 0/20
Saved Exp: 2.5
Yen: .5
Powers: Fated (unused), Reflect (unused), Dirty Trick (x1), Master of the Void (x1)
Armor: Discord’s Sanctuary (+5 Hits)
Shield: Aegis of Chaos (+5 Hits)
Accessory: None
Weapons: Gnarled Staff (+2 Staff), Warrior’s Spear (+2 Spear), Book of Discord (+1 to Blizzard, East Wind, Lightning, Phoenix, Thunder, Tsunami, West Wind), Sword (+1 Sword), Fang Necklace (+1 Fang)
Quest Items:

Remove ads