Ye Olde Pub

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Well the Hendrick's is disappointing. Stings the tongue and is rather strong, not much subtlety or richeness of flavor. Piger Henricus is much more interesting.

Grehnhewe

First Post
I am actually really sorry to hear that you did not like it, I love the stuff.

Myself, I picked up a four pack of Alagash, a growler of Fiegeroa Pilsner and a fine bottle of Pinot for the weekend.

Just found out Iron Maiden is making their own beer called The Trooper. Really want to try this stuff, but cant find it anywheres. I was all giddy at first when I was checking out their website and saw you could just order it online, hell yeah! Not to the United States though, crap!!!

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Well the Hendrick's is disappointing. Stings the tongue and is rather strong, not much subtlety or richeness of flavor. Piger Henricus is much more interesting.

Did you drink it straight?

Anyhoo, I wanted to have some Hendrick's on Saturday but I had no sody water and didn't feel like getting any. That meant it was Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or instead. Drat. Also picked up some Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout - from a liquor store that for reasons unknown apparently cannot afford to pay to air condition the joint. The beer I chose was not refrigerated. KBBS is terrible at 90+ degrees, by the way.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
All I use is soda water and ice - sometimes a li'l lime but you don't need it. The soda water cuts all of the sting out of it and leaves you with nothing but pure, joyous flavah.

Remove ads