You are all GODS!!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
My ideal is for everyone to finish off the current dialogue and post your characters heading towards their "home".

No need to rush but would like to see if we can get this all done by August 1st

Huh? why August 1st what's so special about that? Well I think it is about time for a little trip into the future for are gods.

On August 1st I wish everyone to post something special. In IC it will be a year to the day that the group left The Grey Mist and became trapped on their new world. During which you may post whatever you like about what you did during that time but a few things to note.

a) The Forger has not been heard of at all in the year.
b) everyone will lvl up and should now be 3/3 in their chosen classes
c) Everyone should have formed some kind of following and have enough followers to achieve DR 1 status
d) Bet your not reading this because of what c says LOL :p

OK I'm not sure what else but that is the basics and I'm sure it is plenty to work with for now.

HM

GlassEye

Adventurer
That's cool, HM. I wouldn't mind a bit longer than a year but a year is good, too.

I do plan on responding to Voda Vosa's very nice post but I've been really strapped for free time lately. :(

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ok, it looks like all conversations have wound down and we've divided up to head to our respective realms. Since we seem to be done now how 'bout we move up that August 1 deadline thing and post our passage of time (one year?) over the next couple of days?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
if everyone is ready let me know here and i will post some fluff that will show the passage of time then and all the "year later posts" could follow.

Aug 1st was a shoot for date not carved in stone.

HM

Rathan

First Post
I think I got a good post in on my plans for the next year setting up the other deities for death and failure hehe... I'm ready....

GlassEye

Adventurer
HM, do we add levels 5 & 6 and divine rank one now or at some time in the future? I haven't looked over what we'll end up gaining but the extra abilities (particularly the salient divine ability) may make a difference in what we are able to accomplish over the year.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You should have gained them over the course of the year so maybe you have had the ability for 2 or 3 months or maybe 5 months up to you.

You could have just gained your DR stats and are starting to use your abilities as of the post. Total up tp you.

Everyone make sure to let me know when you are done lvling up so I can see what abilities you have aquired.

HM

Myth and Legend

First Post
OK to summarize what we gain (as noted in Heliasilylel's sheet):

lvl 3 of two classes. Divine Rank 1. Max HP for everything. We have gained an attribute bonus last time we have leveleed up in our classes. BTW I thought we had agreed to gain +2 ability bonuses equal to our divine rank? Otherwise I don't know how we'll reach the ~50 to every stat most deities have.

What I added per this table which is the 3.5 variant of the DD book:

Class levels, abilites, spells, HP. We gain 2 epic feats.
Two Salient Divine Abilities.
Divine rank as natural armor bonus to AC (13+DR), so 14 for now.
Damage Reduction 15/epic
Fire resistance 5 + divine rank, so 6 for now.
Spell Resistance 32 + divine rank, so 33 for now.
Immunities (Heliasillyel has Fire by char creation): Fire, Electricity, Cold, Acid, Polymorph, Petrification, Energy Drain, Ability Drain, Ability Damage, Mind-Affecting Effects, Disease, Poison, Stunning, Sleep, Paralysis, Death Effects, Disintegration, Not subject to death from massive damage. Immortal.
Divine Rank as a Divine bonus to attack. Do not fail on a natural 1.
Divine Rank as a Divine bonus to saves. Do not fail on a natural 1.
Divine Rank as a Divine bonus to skill checks, ability checks, caster level checks and turning checks.
Domain Powers usable DR/day times or more if stated in the description. For those requiring Cleric levels use your DR level instead if you don't have Cleric as a class.
Save DC for our Domain spells is +1 (for DR 1)
Senses extended to 1 mile around her for DR 1.
Remote Sensing (2 locations)
Remote Sense Blocking (2 locations + self)
Portfolio Sense
Automatic Actions (2 free actions/round)
Create magic items related to portfolio up to 4,500 gp.
Divine Aura (10 ft.)
Grant Spells
Spontaneous Casting (for divine spells we can grant if we have Cleric levels)
A deity of rank 1 or higher can understand, speak, and read any language, including nonverbal languages. The deity can speak directly to any beings within one mile of itself per divine rank.
Remote Communication
Greater Teleport at will (CL 20, self + 100 pounds of objects per divine rank)
Special Familiar

I have a question regarding Automatic Quicken Spell. This is an Epic feat, intended to be taken 3 times for maximum effect. It presumes that it is taken by a lvl 21 spellcaster and thus one automatically meets the (cast lvl 9 spells) requirement. However, Heliasillyel will be able to cast lvl 9 spells at Sorcerer level 18 which is towards the end of the game, and won't get the option of spending 3 feats to get the required effect (namely, casting quickened lvl 9 spells instantly). What is to be done then?

On Alter Reality: it has an easy requirement and is one of the best SDAs. I assume everyone will take it? Anyway, Alter Reality will enable us to have every beneficial spell cast on us and made permanent as the rest requirements are in minutes and thus in several month's times we can have every wizard/cleric/druid/ranger/paladin/assassin/you name it spell cast on us to gain the maximum benefit. Should i start digging trough all the spells and list the benefits in my statblock for you HM?

Remove ads