You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Good Morning hive. I'm eating steamed broccoli.....why is it spicy?
Hive answer: Because you're a hot tamale?

Real answer: I don't know. I have known people to add curry powder to some vegetable dishes to give them kick. Or perhaps the brocolli was stored near peppers or some other spicy food, some of the capacin oil could have transfered, then it would have floated to the top of the water, and recoated the brocolli when it was removed. Is it very spicy, or just a little?

Goldmoon

First Post
I would posit that Iraq was a real desert, not a virtual one. Most of California is also very real desert. It's only virtual in certain cities where they like to pretend that it's not.

Welcome back to the Hive.

Thanks Froggy. *hug*

Hive answer: Because you're a hot tamale?

Real answer: I don't know. I have known people to add curry powder to some vegetable dishes to give them kick. Or perhaps the brocolli was stored near peppers or some other spicy food, some of the capacin oil could have transfered, then it would have floated to the top of the water, and recoated the brocolli when it was removed. Is it very spicy, or just a little?

Its more of a spicy aftertaste.

I don't know, but I would put it down slowly and run to the Latrine now, before there's a rush...

Hmmm, you might be right. I may be in for a long day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads