• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
So I now have this sort of weird idea to craft a bizzare Norse epic - haiku fusion telling the tale of the Hive.

Noah built a hall.
Unofficial Third Ed News.
Arise nerds, conquer!

And then this got me thinking of why one earth anyone would write Norponese poetry. If we ever have Salton City Stars: The Next Generation, I'm going to have to play Gitaroo Skald, Kitsune and Sven's illegitimate love child. Blonde spikey hair and electric guitar slung over one shoulder. He'd be awesome!

Hell, if anything ever happens to the Pole (unlikely given the tone of the game) I may have to come back as a time-traveling future Gitaroo Skald in a Trunksian plotline. :D Or just make Relique do it. Are you listening, Relique?

Egads. You guys are already planning a spin off. :p

The_Warlock

Explorer
I suggest a supervillain call Anime Ray (or is it Rei?), who can turn his/her/it's (we're never sure with that clothing) targets into living animation.

Phaezen

Adventurer
Evening Hive!

Hafrog - if Sven is drunk enough not to notice details like that may he not be too drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads