You'll know

James V

First Post
James moves by and blinks suprised by the early responce, seeming rather busy though smiles, pausing from what he's doing, setting down large bags, he lets out a light smile as he takes a quilt and begins to reply.

You can't win 'em all, gah.

he begins digging through one of the bags quickly, producing a large tome, covered with red leather, the word Home written on the leather, a quilt holder of all places in the spine of the tome, yet oddly enough it seems to belong like most do to a collection, though all the pages remain blank, except the first, which seems to be written in a very very rare language, primal yet beautiful, letters seeming full of wisdom and power, the red suits well with the edge of the pages, sparkling a soft gold, he quietly sets a ribbon on it with a light smile.

We can always find home...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She grins softly as she pens her reply, speaking the words as she writes them...

Not find...make. One can always make a home, two make it better, three make it better again. I had a beautiful home once, full of giggles and laughter and pranks. I'll find the time to make another one of these days.

James V

First Post
James quietly comes back, to pen a responce, watching her pass, he looks rather nervous, unsure of what to say, or even how to express it, he just simply replys with a chuckle to the reading then slowly begins out writting

I've got to show you somethin' Rose.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The lady seems a little more subdued, though content to pen another reply.

I'm sorry that I am late. And I respect if you're upset about it. It was not intended. If another chance is given, I can but promise not to miss it.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The lady passes by, softly laughing as she admires the jar. She pens a reply, before gathering it under her arm, shaking her head amusedly.

Didn't I warn you about eating them too fast? Hmmm must have slipped my mind. I must admit, I've enjoyed myself these past few days and have secretly pondered when the next few will come. In good time I suppose. In many ways I just wish she'd walk faster sometimes. But then I suppose they'd be mad, the stars and the veils, for missing too much. I shall return soon enough, let these bide you until I return.

She withdraws a smaller jar, perhaps an inch and a half round and three or so high, placing it beside the note.

James V

First Post
chuckles a bit as he takes up the jar with a warm smile, and begins to reply

I will ration these out more, and await for you to return, let the stars and viels have their way, We'll be there I still say, You know where to find me, perhaps I'll find you and wait, always welcome to come, as I will say, these last few days have been...something of a true gift, Hmm, I find it almost frightening to know where the limits were set with this nature of life, to find out who I am, what I've become, where things will lead, but I have seen them unfold, I know this is right.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The elf smiles gently, a radiance that's normally kept hidden shining openly, even if but for a moment. She does carry, that which he requested, though the colours are some the same, some different, as if she were testing his tongue not only by word but by flavour too. A reply is left, neatly penned in the flowing script that belongs to her hand.

Ration? An interesting concept, given your stomach. I can still see your eyes, and your fire. There was never anything wrong with you; yet you could not see that...cannot see that. But with my eyes you will eventually see, then you might just be afraid of yourself! Hah; what sweet truths are revealed with an unbiased mind. Now give me back my sugar jar, since I've returned yours.

James V

First Post
he moves to the boards with a chuckle seeing the new post, he beams a smile, letting out a childish laugh, enjoying these conversations, he lets out a light sigh of pure joy

Oh its quite possible, I've gone long long periods without eatin', hmm, I'd probably be amused with myself, perhaps laugh at myself, step back, and, bah...damn...aye I have your sugar jar, I will return it the next visit here for sure, mmm or perhaps in your spare time you'll come by, you know where I am, atleast I think you have an ideal of where I'll be, and as always, I'll be playin' that mans game...waitin'...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
'Pon pondering his words she comes to laugh, shaking her head faintly. She considers, with a grin on her face, which words to persue. Eventually she jots some down.

Possible? But not required. I don't run out often, and when I do it just means I need to take a break, and travel to where I can acquire the right supplies. Makes a good excuse for getting out, which people oft tell me I dont do enough of. Perhaps next trip you'd like to come with me. There's a lot of walkin' involved...but sore feet make for a good night's rest. Like a calm heart makes waitin' more a pleasure than a curse.

Remove ads