You'll know

James V

First Post
as now a regular to these boards in the bazaar, he quickly checks them, every single day with a light smile, he begins to read, his eyes soften a bit as only for a second as he continues the postin' in a rather lengthy manner of time, deciding each word carefully, with the exception of the first, what seems to be an answer.

Aye I'd love to, mmm so much to figure out, travelin' a bit, clear my head, let you pick through my thoughts, sounds rather fun at that, walkin' I don't mind at all, its the mud you get on your boots, and as hard as you try to get it off so it doesn't weigh you down, it makes it rather difficult. Oi, I'll have to go in search for a kit to do such a thing. As I wait watchin', I close my eyes with the relaxin' thoughts immedietly comin' to mind.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She is regular too, like clockwork perhaps, the same time most days she'll pass, to read and to write. Glad, content, amused.

Then I'll have to start making arrangements. Been a while since I've walked with someone. I'm so used to being alone. And for picking through your thoughts...there's an interesting quandry, what if I were to pick them all? Each has merit, if it's from behind such eyes. A kit, aye, I suppose. Over time I've gathered the things I need, though if there'll be two of us, I should need to get some things too. Shame on you, for the glimmers of excitement so early on. Strangely I look forward to it, much as I do you.

James V

First Post
he quietly paces through the stalls, finally coming up to the boards with a grin, looking through the new posts, things catching his eye, though obviously looking for something a bit more literal applying to him, his usual postings, smiling a bit as he seen her reply

Its not so strange now is it, rather so obvious. Mmm, alone, aye we both know that feelin' all to well, next to emptiness, across the path to a gaping void. Perhaps you and I should go together, as some things I may need differ from your needs aswell, Sometimes I look to far, other times, I simply gaze upon what is, could and should be, but I'm not sure where, why, how or when very much so, I've come to realize, let things come, and take them slowly at a time, it will prosper greatly, every day they do prosper, could just be a small plant, watchin' it day by day, til it blooms into a massive tree, standin' the tests of time with endurance that is radical compared to any other species, you can't compare it to anything else though, as the it, is familiar.

he places an empty jar and lid with a note on it address to The Rose.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The elf passes, this day she carries many things already, purchased from the stalls amongst the Bazaar. Such that it seems a complex problem, when she spies the note for her. Without thought she deposits her things on the table, uncarring at the time it will take to gather them all again, quill, paper and ink retrieved she neatly leaves a reply.

There is not much wrong with lonliness. I've come to welcome him, since he often walks at my side. Sometimes he'll leave me though, and in his place, leave a problem. Over years I've become rather fond of him, and when he's gone...sometimes I long for him back. Strange, that I dont miss him yet. Perhaps I'm a little different to you, I look ahead, I enjoy being able to see what is coming, and to prepare. Spurred moments often end up...dangerous for me. On the other hand, with tact and charm and a careful hand, one can help the seed grow, with patience something truely astounding can be born.

James V

First Post
as he comes toward the boards he pauses for a moment, a piece of parchment with an etch in hand, he gives a faint chuckle, then a light smile as he moves his fingers across her wordings, before tacking up the piece of parchment. An etch of two roses interweaven, black and white sketch, with a gray area in the middle, blending them together a bit, a small statement is written on the bottum.

Hmm...Lonliness is an all to familiar feelin', but it was definately one that dissipates very much so now. This'll be fun.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She grins as she ponders his words; her face a mystery, perhaps a glimmer of cheekiness and wonderment. She settles a reply after his, her eyes taking in the artwork, seeming to soak up it's elegance and meaning.

Stop getting excited. It's contagious. Is this your hand? You've a very keen eye for detail. It's beautiful. Perhaps, one day, I'll show you my own hand, though it's nothing so special.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
There seems an innocence to her features as she makes a reply, though her face might display such treasures, her eyes seem not quite capable of capturing such imagery. There are left, two things, her note, and a figurine. The carving is immaculate, and detailed beyond compare, the white-grey wood smooth to touch. It stands perhaps three inches, maybe just a little less, with four neat paws. In some manner it seems as though, the shaggy coat of the wolf is created by how she's cut the wood. Two burning sapphires for eyes.

A spread? Mmmm that does sound very amusing. I'm sorry I have been absent. I'm sure you did not miss me. Things are busy of late, and there is much to do and prepare. I wonder some, how patient you will be with me.

James V

First Post
as he watches whats going on, his eyes gaze upon the writing, with a bit of a frown for a moment, though slowly settling in, his fingers moving gently across the wording, almost feeling for something, a bit of a grin rebounds, as he admires the figurine, he then takes a bit of time, admiring things around before simply replying

I miss you plently, I think about you a bit, you're really special in my thoughts, I've been told to figure out sensitivity for woman, Oi, you woman are evil, so I sit here, and gaze at this carvin', ponderin' the meanin's it had, remembering bear, thinkin' the last time we spoke, I don't mind waitin' at all, its in these letters we have I find amusin', I can always find somethin' so different, suddenly its almost asthough you knew what I was thinkin', and each I learn a bit more, find the meanin's in things, all sorts of amusement, but in the end, Aye I do miss you, we'll hold each other I s'pose once again, until then I'll gaze about, wonderin' what your doin', figurin' out the life and its values, what they mean, what they are, where they come from, but I'll never question you nor should I, You'll be around.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
And so she is around. She leaves a note in her hand.

I'm glad the feeling is across two minds. Takes time to temper something like this, into what we can manage. Perhaps it's not meant to be tamed...but like all things, perhaps the greatest fun is in achieving the impossible goal. I miss bear. He was such a lovable darling...and he liked your hat, very much so. This here is Dape. I want him to be your companion when I'm gone. He's very sly like a fox, and yet strong and cunning like a wolf. He's also got a very good eye for things that people dont often see. Remind you of someone?

Remove ads