You'll know

James V

First Post
he passes by his usual rounds, glancing bout, his eyes gaze upon her writing, with a light chuckle, then a sudden wide eyed looking with a sigh...he says quickly to himself " Damn shopping...oi..." then begins to pen back a responce

We all have 'em, feelin 'em out, they are truely there. We can go shoppin' a bit, get some things to wear, hmm, Don't piss Dape off I've learned, if he doesn't get the hat, he isn't happy, You can see the one I have, though it is definately with much wear on it. What crosses your mind picturin' me in a suit anyway, I rarely dress up, if ever, though curious is all.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She grins, the mischeivious glimmer of her eyes ample design of the cunning words she pens. For as she paused to ponder his words she grew to consider something that perhaps her mind had not strayed 'pon before. E'en with all her cynicism, there remained somewhere, a creature of smiles within; though perhaps they were more his doing than her having.

Aye, Dape has a temper. But then all wolves do, 'tis part of pack life...and when you're solitary, as he is, it must be meaner to survive. Methinks he's just soft though, and gets grumpy when he doesn't get his own way. I look forward to admiring your suit, no matter how worn and used it may be. Most times the age doesn't matter, but 'tis truely the wearer that destins what will come of the fabric. In my mind, 'tis a rather cute look, similar, no doubt, to your ideals of me in a dress. Now wouldn't that be a curious thought...?

James V

First Post
he reaches the boards clapsing his hand behind his back and taking a peer, bending down to read her post with a curious grin.

I can't get past your blue eyes, hmm a dress though would definately be somethin' different. Hmm, cute isn't a good word, not sure what one would be though, so we'll use cute for now, what have you been doin', anything exciting, and you can see the suit, its rather, like I said, different, I'm thinkin' bout you Rose, all the time while I've been going throughout my days, I'll bring the drink, you bring the sweets...mmm, yes delicious indeed.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The eyes of which he speaks, ponder the note left, a smile in them that also curls up the corners of her petal lips. She laughs, very faintly, then settles a reply after it.

They are not always blue; though that is perhaps my choice of wearing. They change, given time, weariness, danger. A great deal of things really. I'd prefer if they didn't, but some things cannot be helped. As for my current activities...how does hard work and study sound to you? Not quite so exciting, but still, I enjoy both for they are simple things and I am a simple woman. Sometimes I think I can feel your thoughts, they distract me, most often 'tis welcome...perhaps mine are simply straying to yours. Not long now, and you'll have to endure my candy again.

James V

First Post
he chuckles a bit, as he reads, slowly to respond, a bit of blood in his writing mixed in, his own in nature, cloting a big different, almost burned into the paper, more toward a deep crimson red, odd for blood to dry so brightly, as it seems to have come from some here, for her perhaps, or simply just a cut as he was writing, though purposely done for a reason

You're always near me, yet so far away, studyin' is good, learnin' is exceptional, understandin', now a true concept that is rather difficult to do, You can sit and watch a man move, in his mannerisms, and pick up far more knowledge when you watch then simply readin' a how to book, astonishing at that, I miss you already, perhaps I'm growin' soft, I don't know, You may act simple, but many things about you lay in mysterious, rather complex, as I think with all of us, tis our chaotic nature, the ability to think beyond just your simpleton, and expand our thoughts into reality of sorts, with the theories of truth, and the logic of wisdom, expand them from our dreams to epic reality of possibilities unbound. Like that rose, thorns around, to get to the delicate petals, when was the last time you ever held a thorn, and did not bleed a bit, I've the room ready, decored in petals of roses, large shelves, I was thinkin, perhaps you and I should have a nice vacation soon, afterwards to reflect on everythin', just over these last few months, aye? You pick a place perhaps, and we'll figure it out.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She studies the blood, and for a long moment is left stilled by it, the faint flare of her nose enough to say where her thoughts might well lie. For a time she closes her eyes, murmuring something faintly under her breath, the words listlessly toyed on the breeze at it blows past . . . the echoes fading . . . "Ona amin poldora . . ." Eventually she's insightful enough to pen a reply.

Aye, I tend not to read of men; far prefer to watch them doing. 'Tis an art I learnt a long time ago, perhaps an aid of survival, or just an old habit. 'Tis a good thing to learn, to know, to do. Keeps one's senses active, and one's self-thought on a suitable level. A shame, that I know a few who should partake in it more regularly. I like to think myself simple; I like others to think that too. And in many ways, I am simple, basic, even animal. I suppose in many ways I am not also, I just try not to show them so oft. A vacation would be wonderful, a break from these eyes, this place, these peoples . . . I shall dwell on where to take you.

James V

First Post
he chuckles a bit, beginning to scribble down a post, words she's probably heard

Far far away, have you to myself, bring that suit of yours, I owe you a dance aswell, I hear rumors of a day comin' up. Somethin' special aye?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The elf lady chuckles, the humour shines brighter in her eyes as they pass by his notice. She closes them for a time, to enjoy the feel of content as long as it lasts before penning a note to leave behind.

Far away sounds all the sweeter. 'Haps I might not come back. Aye, the dance will come, hopefully 'pon my request, though I suppose that is up for debate. The rumours...aye...they wander around. Perhaps they've been spying on what I've been buying recently. Who knows. I might tell you more later . . . Or I might just surprise you.

James V

First Post
he chuckles a bit, reading the writings carefully then simply smiling

Hmm, definately suprises are all to fun in the right manner, though definately the word suprise fits suprises. People ask why I flaunt in the open and keep the name a mystery, simply that a suprise, shock 'em perhaps, probably not, rather difficult, I do miss you, and I do have my suit, ready to go, perhaps I'll take you up into my arms, and never let go, aye?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She laughs, a joy in her eyes that is rare indeed. The smile remains, even as she writes, sometimes shaking her head at a thought, having to relentlessly tuck at the hair that falls onto the page. She leaves it beneath his.

Hmmm for some though, there'll be no surprise. I might well need your help on this one. Too many tasks for one to complete. I wonder if even the two of us would cope. We shall see. Perhaps the vacation should wait until after, such that we can wind down from the high that I hope it to be. Don't miss me, at least try in your heart not to, because I'm hanging about and you wont be rid of me that easily. What matters my name? They do not know me...too few do; and those that judge 'pon a name and a face deserve their just rewards. Never let go...my thoughts with you indefinately.

Remove ads