D&D General Your last adventure in photos.

darjr

I crit!
Played Mage Monday night. Great fun, mostly character gen and learning the game which I love too. Then I think I inadvertently excepted a gift from the fey and got trapped. Not sure yet.
IMG_8797.jpeg

Played a pickup game of Marvell Multiverse RPG at Gameholecon! It was a ton of fun. Very thematic too! The GM was amazing too. Ended by Spidey stomping Rhino!
IMG_8735.jpeg
IMG_8666.jpeg

Played a game of DCC that was like Tower of Gygax. It went on for several hours and you pitched into charity to sit and for some things like rerolls and fate etc. It was Tegl Manor and the map was that large rug like thin the DM's were standing on as they ran. Very cool. I'm going to run some of this next year!
IMG_8653.jpegIMG_8652.jpegIMG_8651.jpegIMG_8650.jpegIMG_8649.jpegIMG_8648.jpeg

Sunday I wore my GaryCon GM shirt and people kept coming up to me and handing me gifts. The Cups, the dice, both sets! The shot glass. And the coin. I was blown away.
IMG_8645.jpeg

My games at Gameholecon. Pirateborg and Shadowdark!

IMG_8643.jpegIMG_8594.jpegIMG_8593.jpegIMG_8590.jpegIMG_8589.jpegIMG_8588.jpegIMG_8571.jpeg

My games at Nuke-Con Pirateborg and Shadowdark as well... huh a theme?

IMG_8355.jpegIMG_8333.jpegIMG_8330.jpegIMG_8331.jpeg

darjr

I crit!
Forgot! I’ve run several sessions of Candela Obscura now. Two at local conventions.

DCC day was at a local convention too. OCon our comics fan convention.

Attachments

• IMG_7909.jpeg
    IMG_7909.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7905.jpeg
    IMG_7905.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7904.jpeg
    IMG_7904.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 39

Clint_L

Hero
Last game the part had to get past some giants and then defeat a red dragon in its lair, with the help of a rebellious giant! It was fun because I don't get to bust out my Hellscape terrain that often, and the final battle was a blast, with the party staggering to victory. I seldom do dragon battles and I screwed it up a bit (kept forgetting to do lair actions) but it is probably just as well or it might have been a TPK.

Fire Giant Guards 1.jpg

Red Dragon Lair 1.jpg

Red Dragon Lair 2.jpg

Red Dragon Lair  6.jpg

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Last game the part had to get past some giants and then defeat a red dragon in its lair, with the help of a rebellious giant! It was fun because I don't get to bust out my Hellscape terrain that often, and the final battle was a blast, with the party staggering to victory. I seldom do dragon battles and I screwed it up a bit (kept forgetting to do lair actions) but it is probably just as well or it might have been a TPK.

View attachment 324384

View attachment 324387

View attachment 324388
View attachment 324389
Dang! So inspiring

Clint_L

Hero
Oh, I forgot to add: you see that deck of illusions, nestled up against the DM screen? Well, I had the set all built for that fire giant fight, assuming it was inevitable. And one of the players decided to use her deck of illusions to try to pull an illusion that would distract the guards enough for the party to sneak past. And I was all, "psssh, sure, go for it." And then she pulled the cloud giant card. So that set barely got used.

Remove ads