• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your most anticipated games of 2016?

Goodman games DCC Mutant Crawl Classics and the DCC Lankmar game. Both based off of DCC but both complete games and different. I think they will be compatible but I'm not sure.

Goodman games DCC Mutant Crawl Classics and the DCC Lankmar game. Both based off of DCC but both complete games and different. I think they will be compatible but I'm not sure.

IackFury

First Post
I would love it if R.A. Salvatore gave his Demonwars: Allheart kickstarter another shot this year, beyond that I will be mostly sticking with 5E. I do believe a Witcher tabletop game is coming out this year though and will definitely pick that up.

WackyAnne

First Post
Well, since I am still awaiting my own Kickstarter package, what tops my list will have to be: Sasquatch's Primeval Thule 5E!
I'm still more excited for it than any other thing, including my first ever campaign as DM (Out of the Abyss for Adventurers League - and yes, it's a brutal beginning).
Southlands 5E from Kobold Press - if I'd known the PF-version KS was expanding to give some 5E love, I would have backed it.
D&D's official campaigns - once I know what they are, I'm sure I'll be keen once more. But right now, having played through all the 5E long adventures (well, running the current one), I'm rather burnt out on the Forgotten Realms, and trying to squeeze 15 levels into 6 months (how my larger AL group does it). I am definitely enjoying playing in the short form Expeditions more, but harder to make those game times.

I'm afraid I've little experience of RPGs beyond the d20 family, and it's hard to find them in play around here, so I'm not really up to speed on what's coming up. My new gaming plans for 2016: I'll be trying my hand at Frostgrave, painting minis and making terrain, and playing some family-friendly adventures with my two boys.

barasawa

Explorer
For me it's probably both the new Traveller from Mongoose that's in beta now, and W.O.I.N. as well. That's about it at the moment, but the year is young.

Grimjack99

First Post
Torg,
O'le Wonderful Torg,
Its coming your Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Either that, or Papers and Paychecks. Savage Rifts too. Got to play a sample adventure that Sean ran at Ando Con. Really great game experience. Its got the feel and the flavor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voidrunner's Codex

Related Articles

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads