• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Most Anticipated RPG Of 2017?

For the last couple of years, I've held a poll to find out what the most anticipated games of the coming year are; and that time has rolled around again! First of all, I need nominations, though. Please let me know in the comments what your most anticipated full roleplaying game of 2017 is! Remember that's full (tabletop) roleplaying games - not supplements, adventures, settings, sourcebooks, and so on. The game must have a currently scheduled release date in 2017.

For the last couple of years, I've held a poll to find out what the most anticipated games of the coming year are; and that time has rolled around again! First of all, I need nominations, though. Please let me know in the comments what your most anticipated full roleplaying game of 2017 is! Remember that's full (tabletop) roleplaying games - not supplements, adventures, settings, sourcebooks, and so on. The game must have a currently scheduled release date in 2017.

I'll take nominations for a few days before setting up the official poll.

1d89_d20_bowl_set.jpg

SaveSave

Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of - Modiphius
Tales from the Loop- Free League Publishing (they made Mutant: Year Zero)
Coriolis- Free League Publishing (they made Mutant: Year Zero)
Kult

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads