• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Pizza Order

What are your three favorite pizza toppings?

• Anchovies

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Apples

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Artichoke hearts

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Asparagus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bacon

Votes: 19 13.5%
  • Bamboo shoots

• Banana peppers

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Basil

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Bell pepper

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Butternut squash

• Canadian bacon

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Capers

• Cauliflower

• Chicken

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Chili oil/chili crisp

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Chutney

• Clams

• Eggplant

• Garlic

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Ground beef

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Ham

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Hazelnuts

• Hearts of palm

• Jalapenos

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Lobster

• Olives, black

Votes: 19 13.5%
  • Olives, green

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Olives, kalamata

• Olive oil

• Onion, green (scallions)

• Onion, raw

Votes: 24 17.0%
  • Onion, pickled

• Mayonnaise

• Meatballs

• Mushrooms

Votes: 47 33.3%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 64 45.4%
  • Pepperocinis

• Pineapple

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Pine nuts

• Potato

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Sausage

Votes: 42 29.8%
  • Shrimp

• Smoked oysters

• Spinach

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Tomatoes, fresh

• Tomatoes, sun-dried

• Zucchini

• Ketchup

• Tuna

• Sriracha

• Kimchi

I was eight. My aunt said she was making delicious steaks. We waited for an hour in anticipation as she made the preparations. When it was served we chowed down without a thought, eager for well seasoned rib eyes cooked to medium rare perfect. But we only tasted the sharp bloody copper flavor of liver. Four of us sat down for dinner that night. When it was over there were only three of us. What was left of us
Maybe she intended to give you a medium rare ribeye, but after an hour of cooking, it probably turned into a tire, and Goodyear came over and took it to put it on a car. Either way, it was a tragic story.
Without the oil it takes two root beers to wash down. Trust me, you don’t want it with less oil
I prefer it with less Pizza Hut.
I draw the line at bread bowl soup accusations sir or madame (or mr or Ms. Squirrel if you prefer). Bread bowls are the culinary abomination of our age. The only thing worse than a bread bowl soup is the unfathomable pasta bread bowl.
You mean Chicago style pizza?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
When ordering pizza for a group you either order multiple pizzas or order the lowest common denominator.

But if it was just me and my wife ordering? Ham, Pineapple, and Banana Peppers.
That "lowest common denominator" is what this thread is trying to find. I'm interested in what the three most popular/least offensive pizza toppings would be, outside of my own household.

The problem is a common one: you want to order a pizza for yourself and your friends, something that everyone at the table will enjoy. Simple, right? You'd think that pizza--one of the most ubiquitous and customizable foods ever invented-- would make this easy. With hundreds of combinations, surely you can all find enough common ground to order One Friggin' Pizza, you would think.

You would be wrong.

So far, it looks like pepperoni (60 votes), mushroom (46), and sausage (36). Which is a pretty tasty pizza indeed...unless you can't eat pork for religious, cultural, or health-related reasons. Or unless you're that guy.

Don't be that guy.

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Your blasphemous skillet makes pies of lies! Err... lie pies. Plies!!!!

Tasty, tasty blasphemy.

I was in Italy once and the pizza and food was the best I’ve ever had anywhere (grew up in Italian American food and went to Venice for two weeks).

When I went to Italy, there was some excellent food.

Unfortunately, the pizza I had in Rome was the worst I have ever had. And I've suffered through... 1980s school lunch pizza.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Tasty, tasty blasphemy.

When I went to Italy, there was some excellent food.

Unfortunately, the pizza I had in Rome was the worst I have ever had. And I've suffered through... 1980s school lunch pizza.
I've never been to Italy, but it confirms what my buddy Scott said when he got back from a summer in Naples. He said it was the worst pizza he'd ever had...apparently the pizza he had over there was super greasy and rubbery.

Maybe she intended to give you a medium rare ribeye, but after an hour of cooking, it probably turned into a tire, and Goodyear came over and took it to put it on a car. Either way, it was a tragic story.

The forensics experts were never able to fully reconstruct exactly what happened

I prefer it with less Pizza Hut.

I actually do like Pizza Hut. I admit it. Pizza hut makes me happy!

You mean Chicago style pizza?

Look, Chicago Pizza is guilty of a lot of things, no question. but pasta bread bowls are there own kind of evil and I am pretty sure Panera is somehow responsible

I've never been to Italy, but it confirms what my buddy Scott said when he got back from a summer in Naples. He said it was the worst pizza he'd ever had...apparently the pizza he had over there was super greasy and rubbery.

Do we go to the same country? The pizza I had was great. I even found a place that kind of did a new york style pizza that was good too (it was a Jazz cafe). But the regular pizzas there were all good. Everything was good. The pasta was amazing and the flavors were all so simple. I even remember going to the market and getting some bread, cheese and meats and making myself a great lunch. One thing I did do because a person had tipped me off about this, was avoid the places for tourists near all the hotels.

The forensics experts were never able to fully reconstruct exactly what happened
I hope she was sentenced to cooking classes.
I actually do like Pizza Hut. I admit it. Pizza hut makes me happy!
You massochist.
Look, Chicago Pizza is guilty of a lot of things, no question. but pasta bread bowls are there own kind of evil and I am pretty sure Panera is somehow responsible
Panera is guilty of many things. I wouldn't be surprised if they were plotting on making a pasta bread bowl with pineapple. Such madness must not be allowed to exist.

I hope she was sentenced to cooking classes.

Unfortunately she was beyond reform

You massochist.

That would be the people who like dominoes

Panera is guilty of many things. I wouldn't be surprised if they were plotting on making a pasta bread bowl with pineapple. Such madness must not be allowed to exist.

I will say at least pineapple would break up the wall of carbohydrate that is a bread bowl. That isn't a defense of pineapple though as you could say the same of anything from kale to shoe leather. I am much more live and let die on this issue. I agree in principle that it shouldn't be. There is definitely a god somewhere getting furious every time someone orders one of these things. But if people want to doom themselves by eating bread bowls, have at it. At least we have a clear measure of how our decline as a society

Ryujin

Legend
I was eight. My aunt said she was making delicious steaks. We waited for an hour in anticipation as she made the preparations. When it was served we chowed down without a thought, eager for well seasoned rib eyes cooked to medium rare perfect. But we only tasted the sharp bloody copper flavor of liver. Four of us sat down for dinner that night. When it was over there were only three of us. What was left of us
Out of curiosity what were the sides and what was the wine pairing?

Remove ads