• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Sword & Sorcery / Fantasy Fiction D&D Dream Party?

Terry DM

Explorer
Wow ... the responses have included ALOT of surprises (and to be honest, a bunch I don't even recognize!).

When I get the time in the next day or so, I'm going to compile the entire list and perhaps we can have a "Survivor" type of contest to vote who we think would be the penultimate uber-fantasy team.

Would anyone be interested in that? :D

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Groo will win, slaying the first person who calls him a mendicant...and everyone he doesn't recognize as a friend within the next few miles radius.

Son_of_Thunder

Explorer
Here's mine.

Fighters:

Conan
Druss
Garet Jax
Lelldorin of Wildantor - bowman
Sir Bevier - Paladin

Wizards:

Milamber (Pug)
Nakor

Thief:

Silk aka Prince Kheldar
Nakor

Monk:

Nakor
Sho Pi

Cleric:

Bergsten, the Patriarch of Emsat

Mallus

Legend
Wizards:

Nakor

Thief:

Nakor
Good choice! (did Nakor do much stealing outside of oranges?)

Let me add a few more obscure characters...

Fighter: Ringil Eskiath (Morgan's The Steel Remains)

Wizard/Antichrist-figure: Gerald Tarrant, Neocount of Merentha (C. S. Friedman's "Coldfire Trilogy")

Monk/Wizard/Christ-figure/Antichrist-figure: Anasûrimbor Kellhus (Bakker's "Prince of Nothing")

Brooding F/MU with big black sword: Anomander Rake, Lord of Moon's Spawn (Erikson's "Malazan Book of the Fallen")

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sethra Lavode- when you are 200,000 years old (give or take), who needs a party?

Or, if you simply must have a full team, the cast of Villains by Necessity:
"Sam"- assassin
Arcie- thief
"Blackmail"- fighter/tank
Kaylana- druid
Valeriana- wizard
Robin the centaur- archer/bard

(because you can't go wrong with saving the world, for evil)

Remove ads