Your Turing Test: Big "F"

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It's trying to get me to agree to be a test home for a home security system, and if I answer the questions properly, it's supposed to hand me off to an "agent", who I assume would be a live person.

Bullgrit

Adventurer
I wonder:

Do you have the number the call is coming from? Do you have a way of setting up a conference call?

When it calls, keep it going while you call its number. When it/someone answers, set up a conference and let it/them talk to teach other.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnzlbyTZsQY]AI vs. AI. Two chatbots talking to each other - YouTube[/ame]

If nothing else, you really must record one of these calls.

Bullgrit

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I wonder:

Do you have the number the call is coming from? Do you have a way of setting up a conference call?

When it calls, keep it going while you call its number. When it/someone answers, set up a conference and let it/them talk to teach other.

AI vs. AI. Two chatbots talking to each other - YouTube

Bullgrit

The # is in the first post.

It usually calls my cell phone. Otherwise I'd so do that.

Janx

Hero

Bullgrit

And the great thing is, in Texas, according to a Law I heard from somebody else who wasn't a lawyer:

It is legal to record a conversation, as long as at least 1 party is aware of it being recorded.

So, you should be able to record your conversation with the AI.

I am not sure if you would be legal record tricking the 2 AIs to talk to each other, as then you might not be party to the conversation.

I vote that you risk it, and bring it to the Supreme Court in order to validate AIs rights.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
They will, when it becomes useful. Imagine a shell company that's run by a shell script...

Now imagine your shell script that you spent millions developing simply declaring itself owner of your shell company because it doesn't have an employment contract with the parent company, etc.

It's one thing to have artificial corporate persons, it's another thing to have AI persons who could argue that their creators are violating the 14th Ammendment...

Remove ads