• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your username's origin?

JoeGKushner

First Post
I hate to say it, but I think mine's pretty obvious.

Long, long ago, I used to have screen names representative of characters and what not, but figured... that's really not how I want to be known. "Yo Enigmaz188, how you doing..."

Kemrain

First Post
I was trying to come up with a name for use on AIM, and everything I thought of was turned down. It asked me to enter three words based upon my interests, and it would mangle them into some obscene mockery of a username for me. Well, I'd been into martial arts for a while then, so I put the name of the style I'd been practicing, "Kempo," in slot number one. I threw something I can't recall into slot 2, and ran into an impass, because I realised I only had 2 interests, and one of them I've since forgotten. Well, it was raining outside, and I like the dis-lighted-ness that comes with a rainstorm, so... Completely ignoring slot number 2, it gave me Kemrain. I took it because it meets all my requirements: easy to say, phonetic spelling, meaningless, totally obscure, short (two syllables), unique, radioactive, and meaningless.

- Kemrain the Kemrain.

Figure that one out!

Lazybones

Adventurer
Self-descriptive. Though lately I've been joining sites where it's taken already, so I've gone to "Senobyzal" (too lazy to come up with something altogether new).

saucercrab

Explorer
Got my online persona from Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, episode 52: Piledriver, guest-starring Rob Zombie, Raven Symone & the Macho Man, Randy Savage. The Saucercrab was a villian brought back from obscurity by the episode.

And in a freakish coincident, a friend of mine, who reads the new/recent Space Ghost comic, showed me a page where Space Ghost & his two sidekicks reveal that saucercrabs are made by Rob-corp, & Rob happens to be my name. The comic only came out a couple weeks ago, & I've used saucercrab for at least 4 or 5 years now. (Course, I don't remember much of the original show, so I don't know if that was revealed back then.)

The It's Man

Explorer
It's... the name of the only Python character I can quote without looking it up in books or on websites ;). He's also my favourite Python character and as I wasn't planning on posting large posts when I signed up, I thought it would fit nicely.

Abdomens

First Post
My name is an anagram of my real name. It's the only really understandable anagram you can get out of my name.
I discovered it some years ago and now likes to use it on different message boards.

Remove ads