YS's Red Hand of Doom (OOC--Recruiting Cleric)

Rhun

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
To help me out during combat, if you would at the bottom of your combat posts please post the following: Current AC, Current Attack Bonuses and Damage, and Current Hit Points.

I've been trying. :D

Yellow Sign said:
Hey how is everyone liking the new mapping system that I am using?

Most awesome! Thank you!

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Rhun,
I know you've been trying! Thanks a lot! :)

Hum, have our brave band of adventurers bit off more than they can chew. Will the deadly Manitcore be the death of the party? Who is that robed bugbear and where did he go? Those answers and more in our next episode! :cool:

YS

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
Yellow Sign said:
Hum, have our brave band of adventurers bit off more than they can chew.

That's not possible for Gastarn.

Yellow Sign said:
Will the deadly Manitcore be the death of the party?

Ha! He has no clue who he just pissed off!

Yellow Sign said:
Who is that robed bugbear and where did he go?

Looks to me as though he was running from the mighty mage. His reputation is spreading.

Yellow Sign said:
Those answers and more in our next episode! :cool:

No need to wait for any answers. Gastarn has them all. :p

Rhun

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
Hum, have our brave band of adventurers bit off more than they can chew. Will the deadly Manitcore be the death of the party? Who is that robed bugbear and where did he go? Those answers and more in our next episode! :cool:

If that Manticore mention's Vrogor's ale, that wacky half-orc will smite him down quick! :D

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Yellow Sign said:
Starman said:
That's not possible for Gastarn.

Ha! He has no clue who he just pissed off!

Looks to me as though he was running from the mighty mage. His reputation is spreading.

No need to wait for any answers. Gastarn has them all. :p
The bugbear probably left because he just got annoyed at Gastarn's ego. There wasn't enough space in the building for all of it.
Rhun said:
If that Manticore mention's Vrogor's ale, that wacky half-orc will smite him down quick! :D
If the Manticore mentions Vrogor's ale, and the half-orc kills him in a single round, Enala will buy Vrogor a barrel of ale. :p

Remove ads