• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's Infractus Experiment OOC (recruiting closed)

Helfdan

First Post
As I can't get IC or the forum roller to work on my iPhone (I'm in Voda's neck of the woods and my in-laws have no Internet) let' see if our centaurish boss likes my prose...

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ah in Cordoba, good to hear, hope you have heard some cumbia and cuarteto by now, and drink a couple of mates.
Yes, summer is finnally upon us! Yey!

However I'm going to Canada for 5 months, srtating on January 10th, so it will be a shooort short summer for poor ol' Voda, and looong long winter.

Yttermayn

First Post
Ah in Cordoba, good to hear, hope you have heard some cumbia and cuarteto by now, and drink a couple of mates.
Yes, summer is finnally upon us! Yey!

However I'm going to Canada for 5 months, srtating on January 10th, so it will be a shooort short summer for poor ol' Voda, and looong long winter.

That sucks. I love me my Montana summers.

Helfdan, you might try downloading Opera Mini to your Iphone. I have had better luck with it doing stuff on ENWorld than with the default browser in either my Blackberry or my Pocket PC. In my experience, the browsers that come with mobile devices typically blow goats.

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
Helfdan, Just read your post. Bitchin! That is what I am talkin' about! +150xp for Joe gettin' into it!

Regular exp rewards can be expected for similar efforts for all characters... :D

Yttermayn

First Post
Voda, same deal goes for you and Phil as I did with Helfdan and Joe- Let's get some good descriptive prose concerning how Phil and Dogjaw tackle getting to the dumpster, if that's what they do. The obvious ways inside were mentioned in the post, but what neither of the men has noticed is that everything near the dumpster is greasy, making any physical method (breaking or climbing, etc.) of getting to it more difficult than might initially be surmised.

Good luck!

A general note for everybody: This game-story puts the players in the GM seat quite a lot, so I think that having that GM mindset when posting can really make it awesome. The part of the GM's job that gets involved with visualizing the scene in all it's glorious details, and providing the players with the words to elicit that vision in them is what I'm getting after. Any thoughts folks?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads