Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
english pleaes, as all I am doing is using the google translator. I know no french. En ymmärrä ranskaa.

Yttermayn

First Post
ooc: [ugly american]Go back to your own country![/ugly american]
Oh yeah, international forum...

OOC: If I understood you correctly Helfdan, you wanted to bull rush the javelin wielding kobold and knock him into the magic user at the back. I do not see how that would benefit though, since the magic user would still be out of reach, and bull rushes do no damage... However, if you angled slightly so you push the javelin kobold to the side of the magic user, then you and the magic user would be inside each other's threatened area and you'd get AoOs on him should he try to cast. That would be very, very good to do, tactically, IMHO. I will leave the description vague until I understand your intent better or we get around to your turn again. I guess I'm mostly unclear about your intent.
Helfdan hollars a battle cry and smashes his way into the line of creatures. His allies can't help but feel inspired, and the kobolds personal hygiene has almost certainly suffered.

Rosalia and Thrindar are up!

27 Rosalia (just arrived)
17 Grok -4hp (rnd2; move:stand, move:move)
17 Strange Kobold (rnd2; Action:use wand on Scrag 3 dmg)
15 Scrag -5hp (rnd2 miss)
14 Rosalia (rnd2 en route)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss, killed by tuk)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss)
11 Tuk -5hp (rnd2 kills k14)
10 John -2hp (rnd2 cast acid splash, miss)
6 Kobold (rnd2 javelin->Tuk hit for 1pt)
6 Kobold (rnd2 javelin->Scrag miss)
2 Roderic -7 (rnd2 bullrush k6)
? Thrindar

Amaury

First Post
ooc: pity, I was looking forward to playing in French.. btw, i hope my English makes sense..

Rosalia, still in a bad mood after being disturbed, realizes the danger of the situation. She is not insensitive to the manly charge of Roderic but decides not to follow the bold paladin.
Rather she aims with her shortbow at the kobold magic-user hoping to disrupt him.

The arrow invisibly races in the darkness towards its target, hitting him right in the chest!

Helfdan

First Post
((OOC: Boss: I meant to say Roderic would push the javelin wielder to the side and close with the wizard. My laptop's cursed mouse pad betrayed me by changing the cursor's position. The line should have read: "charges at the kobold misileer at the back." ANd change "slam" to "reach", when referring to "the magic-using foe at the back."))

Remove ads