Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: wow, i missed putting the post! sorry. Ok, I am going to change what I had planned back on the 19th. so here it is:

IC: John raises his hand and causlls upon the element of earth to grant him its primal energy. a green siscous borb of acid forms in his hand and he throws it at the nearest Kobold

Acid splash, ranged touch

Yttermayn

First Post
The two kobolds in the rear toss javelins at Tuk and Scrag. They have difficulty hitting anything when the target is partially covered by their companions up front. Never the less, one of them finds an opening as Tuk retrieves his chain and it jabs a small hole in the flesh of his wrist between his gloves and arm armor.

OOC: Roderic is up! Now that one of the Kobolds in front is down, it would be possible for someone to get at the kobolds in back or possibly bull rush the kobold that hit Tuk with a javelin and get access to the magic using kobold. Rosalia and Thrindar should roll initiative. As far as Aohdan goes, he is doing better and may get discharged from the NICU in a week, and that means he and my wife may be able to come home soon!

17 Grok -4hp (rnd2; move:stand, move:move)
17 Strange Kobold (rnd2; Action:use wand on Scrag 3 dmg)
15 Scrag -5hp (rnd2 miss)
14 Rosalia (rnd2 en route)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss, killed by tuk)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss)
11 Tuk -5hp (rnd2 kills k14)
10 John -2hp (rnd2 cast acid splash, miss)
6 Kobold (rnd2 javelin->Tuk hit for 1pt)
6 Kobold (rnd2 javelin->Scrag miss)
2 Roderic -7
? Thrindar
? Rosalia

Scott DeWar

OOC: we might want to consider an [ic number two] as we have reached 1500 + posts here

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
((Glad to hear the good news, boss!))

With a strident "For Peleor and Heironeous!!!!!!" Roderic raises his shield and charges at the kobold at the back missileer, trying to slam into the magic wielding foe at the back!!!

Scott DeWar

how to insert info:

Look in the dice rolling box and at the upper right corner you will see a blank white box. Insert description there, then precede to the rest of what you already are doing right.

oops, I rolled a 1.

From Google translator:
English to French translation
comment insérer des infos:
Rechercher dans le lancer de dés boîte et dans le coin supérieur droit vous verrez une case vide blanc. Insérer une description là, alors précéder le reste de ce que vous êtes déjà en train de faire.

oups, j'ai roulé un 1.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
how to insert info:

Look in the dice rolling box and at the upper right corner you will see a blank white box. Insert description there, then precede to the rest of what you already are doing right.

oops, I rolled a 1.

From Google translator:
English to French translation
comment insérer des infos:
Rechercher dans le lancer de dés boîte et dans le coin supérieur droit vous verrez une case vide blanc. Insérer une description là, alors précéder le reste de ce que vous êtes déjà en train de faire.

oups, j'ai roulé un 1.
OOC: Your translation was probably flawed because you used "precede" when you meant "PROCEED" :p

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

D'Oh!!

then try this:

Rechercher dans le lancer de dés boîte et dans le coin supérieur droit vous verrez une case vide blanc. Insérer une description là, ensuite pour le reste de ce que vous êtes déjà en train de faire.

Remove ads