• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC)

maddmic

Explorer
Grok stands and cast an odd glance at the troll when he speaks. After Roderic says what's on his mind, the half-orc simply nods. "Grok ready to go. Must save town. Must kill evil."

The half-orc begins to gather his things as if to puncuate the fact that he is indeed ready to leave. One his things are gathered, he waits for his dismissal from the priest and is sure to show his respects as much as neessary.

Yttermayn

First Post
Rosalia
At last, she was in Hadler's Gap. Up ahead, she could see the Temple of Pelor and it's distinctive sunburst steeple. Oddly enough, the people she passed in town only glanced at her briefly. It was as if dozens of other odd characters had already been through town and she was nothing new.

Amaury

First Post
Hadler's Gap.. here we are! hmm, the heart of civilization! what am I doing here?.. thinks a rather annoyed
and thirsty Rosalia as she arrives in town.

The travel had been exhausting, the heat was unbearable and her poor knowledge of the area had not helped.
Relieved to be arrived at last, the diminutive size of the place depressed her very quickly.
I'm more of a city girl.. Rosalia thought.

She quickly notices the temple of Pelor. Though she had a strong urge to cool and wash her body in a bath
at the local inn, she opted to walk straight to the temple.

She didn't get the usual stares from the local boys and men which was slightly odd but she put it down
to her physical exhaustion.

At the temple's door, she brushed off the dust from her shirt and cape, checked her hair briefly
and readjusted her hat that she had bought for the journey. After a brief knock on the door, she enters
the temple to find a rather disparate group of people or rather creatures.

Initially set aback at the sight of Scrag, she quickly recomposes herself and says with both her hands
on her hips: "Helloooo boys..."

Standing at the door with both hands on her hips and smiling at you, is a stunning young woman
in her mid-twenties, with beautiful eyes, long and slightly curly brown-red hair, long-legged with an hourglass figure.
She wears a light blue shirt, brown leather trousers held by a red leather belt from which hangs a rapier.
A red cape and broad beige hat complete her attire. One side of the hat is curiously held up by a black arrow...

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well now, this is interesting." Tuk says, turns to Rosalia and ¡¿Smile?! First time since the others had met him. "At least my eyes can rest upon something nice to see. I'm Tuk "Heavy Hands" Apeldan and these... well I suppose that they are now my comrades. Except for this man, I know nothing of his intentions nor even his name. It is an overwhelming pleasure to meet you lass"

Yttermayn

First Post
Scrag
Some stray thought flutters about in Scrag's brain like a moth trapped in a very, very small and dark closet when he sees the curiously decorated female come in.
John
John finds the furrier's simple grave up against the back of the temple, beneath a window. John remembers the man who had dandled him on his knee when he was small. He remembers the tasty jerky the furrier brought him whenever he brought in another load of furs. He remembered the armored man teaching him how to use a sword, and the best way to engage multiple opponents in a close battle, and the softest places on a dragon's scaly hide, and how to... wait a moment, those aren't John's memories. Someone or something whispers in his ear "He rises again!" John feels dizzy and everything around him is a blur, everything except the scene through the temple window. He sees a group of what can only be other adventurers gathered inside the temple. In a moment, the odd sensations pass, leaving John standing on the furrier's gravestone and his face pressed up against the colored glass of the high window.
OOC: Who is Tuk referring too?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
the conjurer leans heavily against the outer temple wall until the dizzieness passes. he gets to his feet and looks around to see if there was anyone else in the graveyard who could have spoke. seeing no one, he heads for the nearest door to see if there was anyone neer the window that was close to him from the inside ... also to see what all the hoopla was inside the temple.

Yttermayn

First Post
Except for this man, I know nothing of his intentions nor even his name.

ooc: This is the part I was refering to. ;)

John
If there is anyone else just the other side of the window, John dosn't see them. He can't really hear what's going on inside. He can only tell that there are several unusually dressed people inside.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads