Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Yttermayn

First Post
This post is to let you know I intend to phase myself out of the PBP scene. You've all noticed the slow update rate I'm sure. It comes from the fact that with everything going on IRL, I have a hard time mustering the interest and spending the scant free time available to me to post an update. I'm going to continue to slowly update my game thread and hopefully draw it to a close as long as players still post, but I just can't keep up with anything faster at this time. This has nothing to do with how you are all playing, I am frankly surprised you've stuck with me this long. I am simply worn out on PBP in general.
Thanks for the years of playing and GMing.
Yttermayn

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm really sad too, This is the game that has survived the most for me and that has drawn my attention the most as well. I'll be here.

Leif

Adventurer
I'd also really hate to lose the last game that I have where I play alongside many of you. Seems like you and I have played in quite a few games over the years, Voda, but this is the last one still going.

Couldn't we elect a DM from amongst ourselves, or maybe even have two or three who switch off as DMs every couple of months? Without Yttermayn's material, we'd probably need to do a "soft restart" where we assume that the characters have returned home again to re-supply and stuff, and then start a new adventure. That's one idea anyway.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
What we did on the table top game was one of us would dm an adventure, then switch off to the next dm and rotate like that.

Remove ads