Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I could run it and finish this portion up, since I purchased the Saga of the Dragon Cult boxed set some years back. I promise I haven't opened it up since jumping into this campaign. Someone else can run Scrag. He's an easy character to use since all he does his hack up things.

Yttermayn

First Post
My intention is to finish out this module. It would likely be at a slow pace. If someone did take over before that time in order to get a faster posting rate, that'd be fine, it'd just have a very different feel.

Amaury

First Post
Hi guys,

sorry I haven't checked the OOC thread..

well, for me the pace is too slow if I'm brutally honest. it's the difficulty in PbP as if you dont have a regular frequency, the interest in the character and story fades and you have to remember every time where you're at etc.

so personally I'd be happier with a slightly faster pace or at least more regular one but I perfectly understand that real life gets in. so whoever takes this on till the end is fine by me. just if the pace can improve - you know, the final sprint! ;-)

in any case, it's been fun playing Rosalia. my first time as a woman.. oooh i feel all strange actually ;-)

so thanks Ytter in any case.

Remove ads