Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Having some funky connectivity at my wifi place. finally done for this weekend at my brother's, but I will be back next weekend to do more work.

Leif

Adventurer
Speaking of work, did I mention that I have joined the ranks of the unemployed now?? I was actually canned on 8/31/2014.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Speaking of work, did I mention that I have joined the ranks of the unemployed now?? I was actually canned on 8/31/2014.

My sympathies. I have been unemployed since March, 2014 (with the exception of a brief and altogether unpleasant experience back in November).

Scott DeWar

The world is full of fools to have no hired such a top rate and heart of gold Lawyer as yourself!!!

I object to their foolishness!!!​
:rant:

Scott DeWar

OOC: We ARE removing Rodrick, I hope?

OOC: Can we even access his body from where we are? I was undere ther impression that there was some 'dimension shifting' going on.

OOC: Yes, you can recover his body. Where his mind and spirit is, however, another question entirely.

ooc: *shakes fist at dm*

That DM is a rat bastard...

re-posting the actions of the rat bastard dm in the right thread

Leif

Adventurer
The world is full of fools to have no hired such a top rate and heart of gold Lawyer as yourself!!!

I object to their foolishness!!!​
:rant:
Thank you for the kind words. Apparently, I'm not bloodthirsty enough, or something ....

My sympathies. I have been unemployed since March, 2014 (with the exception of a brief and altogether unpleasant experience back in November).
Your sympathy is appreciated, and I extend the same to you.

Last edited:

Amaury

First Post
Sympathies to both of you.
I've been thru that back in 2005. Finding a job in France is a full-time job by itself with a very low hit rate!
good luck in the hunting.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Amaury! I was just looking at a job at a local railyard, assessing maintenance needs on boxcars. I decided to pass, since I don't know a thing about fixing a train. I did apply for a shift leader job at a new Love's truckstop we are supposed to be getting in my town fairly soon. I like Love's! It's my favorite place to stop for gas, a hotdog, or to take a bathroom break when I'm travelling.

Scott DeWar

FYI: I am having really sucky connectivity and I have lost several attempts at updating my character. Also, I will bee internet starved for the next 2 days so nothing working at for me!

Remove ads