• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Having some funky connectivity at my wifi place. finally done for this weekend at my brother's, but I will be back next weekend to do more work.

Leif

Adventurer
Speaking of work, did I mention that I have joined the ranks of the unemployed now?? I was actually canned on 8/31/2014.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Speaking of work, did I mention that I have joined the ranks of the unemployed now?? I was actually canned on 8/31/2014.

My sympathies. I have been unemployed since March, 2014 (with the exception of a brief and altogether unpleasant experience back in November).

Scott DeWar

The world is full of fools to have no hired such a top rate and heart of gold Lawyer as yourself!!!

I object to their foolishness!!!​
:rant:

Scott DeWar

OOC: We ARE removing Rodrick, I hope?

OOC: Can we even access his body from where we are? I was undere ther impression that there was some 'dimension shifting' going on.

OOC: Yes, you can recover his body. Where his mind and spirit is, however, another question entirely.

ooc: *shakes fist at dm*

That DM is a rat bastard...

re-posting the actions of the rat bastard dm in the right thread

Leif

Adventurer
The world is full of fools to have no hired such a top rate and heart of gold Lawyer as yourself!!!

I object to their foolishness!!!​
:rant:
Thank you for the kind words. Apparently, I'm not bloodthirsty enough, or something ....

My sympathies. I have been unemployed since March, 2014 (with the exception of a brief and altogether unpleasant experience back in November).
Your sympathy is appreciated, and I extend the same to you.

Last edited:

Amaury

First Post
Sympathies to both of you.
I've been thru that back in 2005. Finding a job in France is a full-time job by itself with a very low hit rate!
good luck in the hunting.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Amaury! I was just looking at a job at a local railyard, assessing maintenance needs on boxcars. I decided to pass, since I don't know a thing about fixing a train. I did apply for a shift leader job at a new Love's truckstop we are supposed to be getting in my town fairly soon. I like Love's! It's my favorite place to stop for gas, a hotdog, or to take a bathroom break when I'm travelling.

Scott DeWar

FYI: I am having really sucky connectivity and I have lost several attempts at updating my character. Also, I will bee internet starved for the next 2 days so nothing working at for me!

Remove ads