Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
Deuce,

If you've already copied Grok into the new RG, please make sure that the version that survives is the version contained in RG Post 58, edited at 4:14 a.m. on Tuesday, September 22, 2015. I've made some noes about future stuff and some other things that I hope stays with the character. Thanks.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
it should be easy for him to do, just hit reply with quote, copy paste and remove the quote commands

Amaury

First Post
Hi guys,

Rosalia is still around but is having major issues with her PC so limited presence. count me in if there is still some room.

Rosalia has been updated to 4th level but can't find her in RG. will have to repost her.

Scott DeWar

okidoki. then shall we split the TREASURE??????

it's mine it's mine...

Rose would like the Ring of Jumping if no one objects. will help her in her Performance/Dancing when she tries to earn her living more normally!!
To share:
- Glass vial of silver dust worth 100 gp
- Glass vial of gold dust worth 400 gp
- Glass vial of diamond dust worth 800 gp
- Glass vial of mithril dust worth 800 gp
- Ring of Jumping
- Potions of Vision, Fox's Cunning, Darkvision, and Blur

You know, I found this post here which is good

however

I could have SWORN I had updated John somewhere. But now it is gone. *head spins* going off line for a bit, but be back in an hour or so.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
No, I never thought there was a new RG. I'm pretty sure we kept the old one and just kept adding to it. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm certain I never created a new one.

Scott DeWar

its ok all, I am just losing my mind . . or lost it. Not sure which.

I was looking at my character and realized I had already updated him to level 4, just forgot to writ a 4 in the spot it said level.

Remove ads