Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
No, I never thought there was a new RG. I'm pretty sure we kept the old one and just kept adding to it. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm certain I never created a new one.

Okay, my mistake. Somehow, I thought that the new IC would come with a new RG and new OOC, to get Yttermayn's listing as GM corrected to the current situation.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I decided against doing it for the RG, since I wanted to keep easily referenced continuity. I may still do it for an OOC thread if we do recruit some more players. But right now we have a cleric, warrior, wizard and rogue, so we have every role covered with people who are strong, continuous posters. Do you guys believe we need one or two others?

Leif

Adventurer
I miss him, too! I also wouldn't be totally against doubling-up on the warrior role, if nothing else, but if you judge that we're ok, I'll accept that. I'm pretty confident that I can do a better job of keeping us healed-up. I forgot the whole 'granted powers' thing that's good for as couple of HP of curing for everyone after every encounter.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I wouldn't mind another having another warrior type around. Scrag has regeneration now, but he's still a bit scrawny when it comes to hit points. And given that his strategy is generally, "Hit it until it stops moving then hit some more" we could also probably do with some finesse and subtlety as well. :D

Remove ads