Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Scotley

Hero
Scotley, as always, is absolutely correct. I bow to his wisdom. I plead infection of my brain by Pathfinder.

Oh, and DeWar, "Extra damage, over and above the weapon's normal damage," is referring to things like sneak attack damage and poison damage, NOT strength, feat, and magic bonuses.

Yeah, Leif's interpretation is the way I've always read it. I think somewhere sneak attack is specifically excluded. It is only +12 and a d10, so 21 is pretty close to max. He's pretty good at smashing things, but a bit of a one trick pony. Well maybe two as he can disarm or trip pretty effectively as well.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, @Scotley, smash + trip+disarm is a three trick pony!

@Amury,
I was watching a movie, Mea Culpa (2014) and I saw something. Now all of the speech is in French as the setting is in France so I had to look up something I saw. The situatin is this Albanin mobster is chasing this ten year old bow and the boy runs into some place marked as "Halles Municipales" The screen shot being below:

Screenshot 2016-02-19 11.38.25.png

inside it looked like this:

Screenshot 2016-02-19 11.48.04.png

My question is this: Is this an indoor market for farm produce to be sold? If so, the closest to that is what we call a farmer's market. I am just curious.

Scott DeWar

yes, but when I think of Municipal hall, I think of a city office and meeting center, not a market looking place.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
So is it possible that the film director screwed up, or hoped the audience just wouldn't notice? The inside of that building looks more like a storehouse than a municipal hall or marketplace.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Hi guys.

Sorry, but I am no longer really feeling Scrag anymore as a character. Feel free to NPC him, get someone else to play him, kill him, or have him wander off.

Thanks.

Scott DeWar

[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], your mailbox is full. just wanted to say, regarding you last pm, "Most excellent dude!"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm having trouble with my mailbox. It now says I have 44 messages (I had 20, but it seems as if past messages I had deleted came back) and I am unable to delete anything. I figured we must be having some internal construction to the site.

Scott DeWar

I understand. I have 243 messages with 9 stored out of 20. It is the 9 stored out of 20 that matters. The other number, 243, are sent messages. Those are not counted. Although, I need to clean them out.

Remove ads