• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zasasaolsun

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer

Zasasaolsun

First Post
Weaknesses:

1) She must drain the life force of others to stay immortal. She must drain 30 points of Constitution from victims each week or age one category. If she reaches the venerable age category and does not drain enough constitution within one week, she die as if of aging.
2) Her true form can be seen in a mirror or in a reflective surface even when she assumes a humanoid form. The presence of mirrors makes her feel uncomfortable.
3) Cold forged iron (cold iron is pure iron that is not smelted out of ore, but hammered pure without melting) causes 50% more damage to her.

Last edited:

Empirate

First Post
Weaknesses:

1) She must drain the life force of others to stay immortal. She must drain 30 points of Constitution from victims each week or age one category. If she reaches the venerable age category and does not drain enough constitution within one week, she die as if of aging.
2) Her true form can be seen in a mirror or in a reflective surface even when she assumes a humanoid form. The presence of mirrors makes her feel uncomfortable.
3) Cold forged iron (cold iron is pure iron that is not smelted out of ore, but hammered pure without melting) causes 50% more damage to her.

3) is a weakness, albeit a nearly negligible one for a PC (how many foes with cold iron weapons are gonna walk around? Also, nice loot if it happens). The other two are merely limits to otherwise limitless perks, not true weaknesses. In fact, they look like they merely serve to make the character cooler, not weaker.

No I am not Meadyaon.

Color me surprised!

I think its fair to say that your character is not a mary sue, however, it is an impressive character. Flavourful and well written. But this does mean it is achieving more than most level 1 characters do, and so may be considered too powerful for normal game mechanics.

Zasasaolsun

First Post
I think its fair to say that your character is not a mary sue, however, it is an impressive character. Flavourful and well written. But this does mean it is achieving more than most level 1 characters do, and so may be considered too powerful for normal game mechanics.
I know it would be too much for a 1st level. Thanks. I like my characters to have flaws no matter how powerful they are.

Last edited:

jefgorbach

First Post
Easily enough.
She’s a 1st level human fighter with above average str, wis, charisma, and a minimum Dex 15 who selected Two-Weapon fighting as one of her starting feats to dual-wield the long/short swords. However she is NOT wearing flouncing around in the impractical metal bra-n-panties described, but rather wears full armor; which like her true appearance, is hidden by the VISUAL description generated by the silver necklace.

The unobvious flaws:
1. "she" is wearing a cursed necklace of Transgendering Disguise Self limited to THAT specific appearance because it was the first female image he saw after donning it.

2. Who she is and what she was doing onsite when he acquired the necklace is unknown; as is what her eventual reaction to his unintended impersonation will be.

3. There is a significant Bounty on his true identity because he was spotted witnessing a very high level/socially prominent individual commit ??? prior to obtaining the necklace.

Remove ads