ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST Adventure 7 release date, early November

Apparently every time I write one of these it becomes huge. So I apologize to Eric, who has to lay out 70,000 words of adventure. Gold subscribers ought to be able to read it now.

Ajar

Explorer
Love the appearances from the Evil Conspiracy discussion thread. And what you did with Constance is awesome.

Note: In the Count section on page 104 of the document, you have "when Nicodemus changing his mind." I assume it should be "changes."

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
I think this is my favourite episode of the campaign so far, which is saying something.

With respect to your question in the text - do you need stats for Nicodemus - I would say yes. Stats for Lorcan Kell would have been helpful for most groups by the sound of things, and I can't see many groups not getting off at least a couple of shots against Leone Quital in adventure #5 (fortunately, I now have stats for him :)). If the players do contrive to go up against Old Nic, I'd appreciate not having to fudge things - and showing them just how tough an NPC is before they have to fight them for real (Andrei giving them the chance to get away before they are defeated) would be perfect. I might add, though, that most groups of 16th level characters are capable of taking down a level 20 solo. Could Nicodemus not dip his toe into epic tier?

Catulle

Hero
Is there any update on the release date for this adventure?

And, now I'm on the topic, given I subscribed to the AP when it went live, is there any way I can access previews in the same manner as people who are generally subscribed to the site? I'll admit, it feels a little like I'm being left out in the cold here.

Regards,

Barry

The 'early viewers' are getting access because they're gold subscribers to the site, which is a premium option that has a monthly subscription fee of 6.99 pounds.

Everyone gets the PDFs at the same time, but gold subscribers get early looks at the .docx files of early drafts. Which reminds me that I should upload the draft of the revised Player Guide for the hardcover compilation.

Barry, where are you in the campaign?

Eric is doing final finishing touches on the layout for Adventure 7.

The 'early viewers' are getting access because they're gold subscribers to the site, which is a premium option that has a monthly subscription fee of 6.99 pounds.

Everyone gets the PDFs at the same time, but gold subscribers get early looks at the .docx files of early drafts. Which reminds me that I should upload the draft of the revised Player Guide for the hardcover compilation.

Barry, where are you in the campaign?

Eric is doing final finishing touches on the layout for Adventure 7.

Remove ads