• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zombie Fight

Nightcloak said:
All right Sport Entertainment fans!

The match is on the way. We have Mr. Grin Reaper holding his own with two bug bear zombies tag teaming against the turncoat bug bear zombie hijacked by the Evilhalfling. The floor is a wave of Madmorgan's dancing zombie bunnies in pink (ahem) tootoos that are attacking anything with flesh. And finally, ChaosEvoker has renewed his assault on everyone by chucking fresh zombies without discrimination.

Chaos reigns, but we will see who reigns supreme!
Ahem, what about my army of 60+ zombies? Oh by the way this is the one that will kill you all. *casts create uber-undead* The zombie rubber ducky of DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

Nightcloak

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Ahem, what about my army of 60+ zombies?

I thought Mordmorgan changed them into bunnies. Heck, I might be wrong, this is getting hard to follow. :p

Oh by the way this is the one that will kill you all. *casts create uber-undead* The zombie rubber ducky of DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

Pull out a microphone and do my best Ernie from Sesame Street impersonation: "Oh, rubber ducky you’re the one..."

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Alrightay!!!

You will all tremble in fear of my unstoppable powers!?

Casts "Ultimate smile of dark destruction"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

themind

Explorer
Its the Duck of Doom!!! Heh, that was what I called my mag when i Played Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast.

"Fear the Duck of Doom!!"

"WAPAPATA!!"

Those were my battle cries.

P.S.- Dont ask what Wapapata means. I don't even know myself. I guess it just sounded cool at the time. My friends and I would just use it as such.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Uh-oh, the thread is dying, I summon 50 more zombies, and yell "DOOOG PIIIILE!!!" and they all run and jump on Chaos evoker. "Chicken HEAD" I say, and all of their heads become more chickeny, Yum, humans, the other, other white meat.... oops, I mean, Yum, Chicken, the other white meat

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I use the staff of ... Erm you know whatznoze - to create a mummy - then tweak the artifact for the even more dreaded Mummy-In-Law
"Look out she has a guilt train!"
The guilt train runs over many greater undead created by Chaos Envoker. This causes them to go out looking for better jobs, and a house closer to where they grew up.

Nightcloak

First Post
Evilhalfling said:
I use the staff of ... Erm you know whatznoze - to create a mummy - then tweak the artifact for the even more dreaded Mummy-In-Law
"Look out she has a guilt train!"
The guilt train runs over many greater undead created by Chaos Envoker. This causes them to go out looking for better jobs, and a house closer to where they grew up.

:lol:

That, good sir, was great...

And I think everyone is going to be in big trouble with mummy's day around the corner.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

*as he is swarmed by multiple attacks*

*suddenly errupts in green fire*

LETS GET THIS STARTED!

*creates fresh army of greater zombie and take anime-style pose*

ATTACK MY ZOMBIE MINIONS!

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Mummy-In-Law
"You did'nt call you didn't send a real card, and your sending didnt reach me!
all my other children remembered!

The hordes of undead bow before the Greater Mummy-in-Law
Seeing the horror he has spawned Evilhalfling refocuses and readies an Empowered Sever The Tie (great for undead and clinging relatives)

3.5 conversion of Sever the Tie -
2nd level psionic power
range close
Area 1 target.
Save: will for half
SR: yes
does 3d8 postive energy damage to target undead, as the undead's tie to the negative energy plane is attacked.
Augment: does 1 addtional d8 for every power point spent. +1 DC for every two points spent.

Last edited:

Remove ads