• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zombie Fight

ChaosEvoker

First Post
*casts Dispel Guilt on NC while wailing in agony*

*uses Wish to fire giant amount of raw positive energy at the Mummy-in-Law*

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Casts Summon Ol' Granpappy

Who promptly procedes to harrange the mummy-in-law into listening to his old war storys, and she dies a horrible death from the agony.....

Casts Recall Guilt, to make NC feel even more guilty that CE is fighting his battles for him LOL

Suddenly, all of my zombies begin shouting at once, "What starts with a 'p' and rhymes with nylon? Pile-on!" They proceed to pile on top of all the other combatants, preventing them from casting spells.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Blade of Desecration said:
Suddenly, all of my zombies begin shouting at once, "What starts with a 'p' and rhymes with nylon? Pile-on!" They proceed to pile on top of all the other combatants, preventing them from casting spells.

No Spells Eeep!

lets see a light slashing weapon - Evilhalfling rummages through his pockets -
dam weapon shrinkage. Stupid -4 grapple check.

A little help anyone?

ChaosEvoker

First Post
*casts a still-Time Stop*
*uses wish to create a wave of positive energy fully healing everyone and killing lal undead*
*Time Stop ends*

ITS ON NOW

*prepares to create undead*

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I said a little help! - now what are all the crows suposed to eat?
*points out the pitufull hungry looking crows*

as every one looks at the crows
I fiddle with the staff behind my back and undead claws reach up out of the ground to grab everyone actually mundane enough to be standing on the ground.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
As I look down at the hands grasping my torso, I yell WAPAPATA and my bug bear casts disentegrate on the hands...... :p

*sorry for stealing that battlecry themind, but its too cool to pass up lol

Nightcloak

First Post
Mr_GrinReaper said:
Casts Recall Guilt, to make NC feel even more guilty that CE is fighting his battles for him LOL

All right, that is enough. I have tried to stay out of this. Be a spectator. Eat my popcorn (thanks for the refill Mordmorgan).

But noooo.....

*Rolls up sleeves*

Give it your best shot!!!

*Draws a line on the rail were NC enjoys his high priced box seat*

Hit me with the best zombie attack you got!!!!!!

*Puts on sunglasses and proceeds to make funny faces at Mr_GrinReaper*

Remove ads