• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zombie Fight

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
"Excuse me, but if I'm a cracker, your momma must be cheese, cause I was all over her last night." ((( X_X Sorry.... Couldn't help myself)))

"You wanna go? You wanna go?" :p

TONGUE ATTACK OF DOOOM!!!!!

"" BIG RASBERRY!!! "" OF DEATH!!!!

Mr_GrinReaper said:
"Excuse me, but if I'm a cracker, your momma must be cheese, cause I was all over her last night." ((( X_X Sorry.... Couldn't help myself)))

"You wanna go? You wanna go?" :p

TONGUE ATTACK OF DOOOM!!!!!

"" BIG RASBERRY!!! "" OF DEATH!!!!
Wow, that was... wrong.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
*creates a big green button and pushes it*

*shows the face of the button to everyone whreupon all notice that the button is labeled: "I win."*

That's right, I have pushed the OFFICIAL "I win Button."

ChaosEvoker

First Post
NEVER!

*alters reality and causes Macrovore to temporarily not exist. The button encounters an error and self-destructs*

We're doing this zombie style....*pulls out Staff of Racanath*

Let's do this...

BoD cracks his knuckles "Looks like it's time to open up a good ol' can of whoop-a**."
Summons up a chorus of zombies and be begins singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" off-key.

P.S. Trust me, you never want to actually hear me sing it. It is the most horrid thing you have ever heard.

Macrovore

First Post
he's right. You definitely don't want to hear him sing

*pulls out 4 Colossal Everdancing +10 undead dread mighty cleaving heavy maces of mighty disruption and holy might and starts smacking*

4 attacks make that a formidable arsenal.

Last edited:

Remove ads