Zombies and Crooks (DM:Mal Malenkirk Judge: Covaithe )

Tomalak

First Post
Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]By the way, the Rogue is dead. Booming Blade had hit so the Rogue takes 1d6+3 damage as he shift away from me. The minimum damage kill him. The Rogue even couldn't do his attack as he shift before it... Only the lieutenant is left standing.

Mal, can you confirm the Rogue is dead?

Also, in case the Rogue is still up, I'll leave Montroya attack first and see who is still standing.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn Swing his blade at the Lieutenant with the flat of his blade, which hit just behind the neck and put the man knock out.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Booming Blade vs Lieutenant (1d20+9=29, 1d8+6=10) Critical... The guy fall.[/SBLOCK]

Jarel-karn stay on guard a moment and look around, just to make sure there wouldn't be any other bad surprise. "Seems we got them... let's tie them up and we will have to do some questioning"

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Okay, sounds good. Is this a skill challenge, or are we gonna just get the info and run with it? I'm busy today, so in case of a skill challenge, please if you have time feel free to go on ahead and NPC my character until I get back[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=XP]
2 Zombies: 250 XP
1 Rogue : 150 XP
1 Lieutenant: 150XP
1 short skill challenge: 150 XP

Total : 700 XP

700 * 2 / 3 = 467 XP each

Time XP :

23 days / 365 * 1250 = 79 XP
23 days / 365 * 1500 = 95 XP

Andrec & Montroya get 546 XP
Jarel gets 562 XP

Every one gets 150 gp (In Gems and gold pieces).
[/sblock]

[sblock=Level up]
Andrec and Montroya level up. Do it quick, you are about to need it![/sblock]

Remove ads