Zombiocolypse

Dragonwriter

First Post
Kragg nods. "Nice trick there Jasmine. Maybe you could throw it at a guy and run while he asks why." He chuckles at his little semi-joke.

As the hooded figure comes over, Kragg whispers to Jasmine, "I was hoping to guess and maybe laugh at him a little, but okay..."

Once the cloaked stranger reaches the two half-giants, the warpriest smiles broadly, extending a meaty palm and taking on one of his 'idiot looks' and slowing his speech. "Whatchername, stranger? And why tha' big cloth cover? Kinda like a bedspread... Isn't it pretty hot for that thing to be on ya in here?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Scáthach

Shadows stir in the back corner of the bar as the patron at that table moves. A small, lithe figure in dark leathers flows from her seat and makes her way between the tables and up to the bar. Her slender five foot height is dwarfed by the massive presence of the half-giants, but she wears the scimitar on her back with confidence. Her skin is the gray of a stormcloud about to burst, her short cropped, kinky hair jet black, and the others gathered at the bar catch a glimpse of irises the color of molten rock as she orders an ale.

"Well, this looks to be a lively bunch, and I was getting a little bored in the corner all by myself. Mind if I join you?"

Last edited:

hellrazor111

First Post
"Hey, I can do more its just...taxing, though teach said that would go away." she sighs "You'll see later, maybe, anyways I can create creatures too though, Astral Construct is what its called."

"Oh sorry!" she wispers back.

"Hello, I'm Jasmine." She says to the cloaked stranger, extending an equally large, but thinner hands. "No need to wear that heavy thing in here, I don't judge, or are you...hiding?" Jasmine wispers the last word then after a moment, laughs and smiles.

"Sure, join us, I'm Jasmine." Extending her hand toward the dark figure What do you do Ms...."

Dragonwriter

First Post
Kragg chuckles as Jasmine gets a little indignant. "Relax. I pretty much look at things based on how they could help me in a fight first, and other ways second. Like that chair... First thought for me is, I can use that to whack a guy in the head, and my second is, it doesn't look very comfortable." Kragg chuckles again.

The half-giant shrugs his massive shoulders, saying, "Go ahead. Many's more fun! ...Or is it more the merrier? Never remember... Anyways, it's always more fun to get drunk with more people. Less chance of looking like idiot that way." The hulking warrior smiles brokenly. He sticks out his hand, "And I'm Kragg."

Demonwolf91

First Post
Wadarkhu hears mostly rambling from the old man but near the end of his speech his eyes open wide he trembles and states "The reckoning is upon us." As he says this he dissapears in a puff of smoke. A small tremor has caused the rickety old inn to begin to collapse.

(Everyone make a reflex check to escape the building don't forget to post the link it helps me.)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Scáthach (SKAH-thuk)

Scáthach takes each hand as it is offered. "I'm Scáthach. Pleased to . . . oops, looks like further pleasantries will have to be postponed!"

With these words the athletic little Tiefling dives for the nearest window or door, slipping neatly out of the collapsing building.

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Reflex Check (1d20+6=20)[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
In response to the large hands being thrust before him, Wadarkhu had to suppress his initial instinct to beat them back, and attempt a shake, with his own, smaller hands. He then responded briefly.

"I am called... Wadarkhu..." The Cat-Folk managed, before the female entered the inn. Before he could either respond to the woman or explain why he was cloaked, the old man finished his prophesy and the building started to collapse. Knowing he only had one live at the moment, Wadarkhu made haste for the door.

[sblock=Reflex Roll]
1d20+5=6
~grumbles about the RNG Gods constantly smiting him with crappy rolls~[/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Kragg is about to shake hands with Scáthach and Wadarkhu in turn, still having his 'idiot look' on his face, when the ground starts to shake. "Looks like it's time to go!" The half-giant sprints for the door. He doesn't care if its closed... It will open beneath his massive armored shoulder. "Nothing like a little excitement to start your day!"

[sblock=OOC]
Reflex save: 20
Lucky me :). Now watch... I'll get a 1 in the first round of the first combat...
Oh, and also, if it might help... Spellcraft check to ID any possible spell the old man used: 19
[/sblock]

hellrazor111

First Post
As the roof starts to collapse, Jasmine ducks behind Kragg as he crashes through the door. "Woah we need to go." She says while running.

[sblock=reflex]
Wow an 11.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Demonwolf91

First Post
While everyone was scrambling out of the building, Wadarkhu had gotten trapped by a fallen board. Though unharmed he is still stuck. Outside there are three small huts that are suitable for talking.

(I'm sorry didnt mean to spring that on you as quickly as I did. Ive got to be a bit more careful.)

Remove ads