Zombiocolypse

hellrazor111

First Post
"Oy, let me help you out Wadarkhu." Says Jasmine seeing the board on him. "Seems luck left you here." She says with a giggle as she pulls on the board.

Shouldn't have said anything :p 5

Dragonwriter

First Post
Kragg looks around to see if anyone else is hurt from the collapse. Seeing the lack of Wadarkhu, he shouts out, "Hey furry fingers! You stuck in there? Gimme a minute... Just scream if you're hurt!"

The broad-shouldered priest starts rooting through the tavern remanants until he finds the cloaked cat-man, then heaves the board off of the fallen furball. He chuckles a little as Jasmine seems to struggle while he says, "I guess your teacher left out the weight lifting?"

Once everyone is out and safe, Kragg takes a closer look to see if anyone is badly (or even moderately) injured. Depending on the severity of any wounds, he might cast a healing spell, or he might not...
OOC: (Walk it off! ;))

[sblock=OOC]
Strength Check (19): 22[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Scáthach

Scáthach comes around the inn from the the side (where she jumped out the window) and watches with interest as the two half-giants free their other drinking companion.

Theroc

First Post
Wadarkhu frowned and cursed his horrible luck as he failed to escape the chamber in time. As agile as he is, it's unthinkable he should, having a cat's reflexes, be caught underneath a building with such advance warning. But it happened, and the cat-folk cursed under his breath as the other two helped him out from under the wood, lying passively.

"I do not seem injured... though I am trapped..." he replied softly, waiting for his release patiently... thankful the oversized humans chose to help him out, rather than laugh at his misfortune and simply walk away.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Kragg helps Wadarkhu up, then gets out of what is left of the ruined tavern. He looks about, his face grim. "I didn't even get to finish my ales... So whatever's happening had better be worth me losing my booze."

He starts to uncoil the chain of his flail from about his waist, lazily waving it back and forth, while slowly walking out into the dusty road, staying away from the buildings in case they collapse as well.

(Drawing his chain serves two purposes here. 1, he has it ready in case anything bad happens. 2, he won't fall on it if another quake hits hard ;).)

Theroc

First Post
As Wadarkhu rises, he attempts to discern the location of the sound, as Wadarkhu was not particularly fond of explosions...

[sblock=Listen check]
1d20+4=24[/sblock]

He then replied to the others.

"Many thanks... I would surely have been trapped for some time... if not until my death..."

hellrazor111

First Post
"There's no way I could leave a person in wreckage," As she heads down the road after Kragg "It is against my principles. Come on you two, lets find somewhere else to be." When Jasmine hears the explosion, she looks around, startled, for any visual sign. "What was that!?"

Listen Check(18)

Remove ads