Acid Blood?

Fend

First Post
Hey everyone!

:) Ok i made a thread earlier about about which deamon i should use in an upcoming boss fight my players are going to play out - and it ended up being a Kastiguhr (CR 11) from MM4.

Today ive begun customising it to make it more the boss i want him to be, rather than just a plain old base deamon.. i want him to be unique.

I want him to be a brutal deamonic servant of orcus with a special love for acid and a strong acid / brutality theme.

I took out his improved over-run and gave him instead Mutilator (from champions of ruin) which gives him the ability to as a free action render anything he kills unsuitable for raise dead (which will damage the players pockets and leave a dent in the long run)

Im considering takeing flaws. perhaps makeing him Obese.

I also want to give him Acid blood... but i dont know if a monster feat that does this exists?

anyone got any cool ideas?

thank you in advance! :)

Fend

First Post
Ive found 2 Flaws id like to use - but does anyone know what they do?

Obese (Dragon 328 pg 43)
Uncontrolable Rage (Dragon 325 pg 93)

I dont have these dragons - i just got the information off google.. Help would REALLY be apreciated here guys.

I believe there is an 'acid blood' spell in one of the Complete books, and in Heroes of Horror there is a 'Fire in th Blood' that burns those who damages them.

frankthedm

First Post
d20Modern: Future SRD has a fabulous "Extraterrestial" template that has a whole menu of cool abilities, including acid blood.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Acid Blood (Ex): those hitting this dude with a slashing or piercing weapon suffer 1d6 acid damage, and the weapon also suffers 1d6 acid damage.

Acid Strike (Su): this dude's natural attack(s) and melee weapon(s) are covered in acid, and deal an extra +1d6 acid damage.

Loves Acid (Ex): this dude is like totally immune to acid damage.

CR: +1

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads