GT Love

Fenris

Adventurer
Hey Wulf,
I just wanted to let you know, it seems whenever I try to make up a character these days for 3.5, I always find myself saying

"This would be easier in GT" or "In GT I can get this guy the way I want"

GT is a great resource but its spoiled me!

I am enjoying reading Seven Saxons and can't wait to get time to run it. I love the way it's written, very easy for a DM to use.

So what's next from Bad Axe Games?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Fenris said:
So what's next from Bad Axe Games?

I have The Blighted Spire, another GT adventure in the style of Seven Saxons, also written in collaboration with Ryan Smalley, which just needs some spit and polish. I've been sitting on this one forever for no particular reason.

I'd also like to do a Mythic Adventures follow up to Mythic Heroes, which covers the adventure-craft side of the equation. As I have been piddling around on a couple of novels, a lot of Heroes Journey observations end up making it into my game design notebooks.

I also have a board-game just about ready to go (not GT related, obviously). Just a lotta fun.

Fenris

Adventurer
Wulf Ratbane said:
I have The Blighted Spire, another GT adventure in the style of Seven Saxons, also written in collaboration with Ryan Smalley, which just needs some spit and polish. I've been sitting on this one forever for no particular reason.

I'd also like to do a Mythic Adventures follow up to Mythic Heroes, which covers the adventure-craft side of the equation. As I have been piddling around on a couple of novels, a lot of Heroes Journey observations end up making it into my game design notebooks.

I also have a board-game just about ready to go (not GT related, obviously). Just a lotta fun.

I'd love to see a Mythic Adventures, sounds like a great resource. Can you say what setting/time the Blighted Spire is?

I look forward to seeing these products.

Remove ads