Sean's Pick of the Day (112416): The Justice of Kerir Shar

As all over the United States, contemplations of gratitude ensue, I continue to be grateful for excellent design and utility of the Savage Worlds game system, as well as its effectiveness in making gaming easier and more accessible. Thus, our march through Savage Fantasy week continues with this latest release from GRAmel for their Beasts & Barbarians swords-and-sorcery setting.

As all over the United States, contemplations of gratitude ensue, I continue to be grateful for excellent design and utility of the Savage Worlds game system, as well as its effectiveness in making gaming easier and more accessible. Thus, our march through Savage Fantasy week continues with this latest release from GRAmel for their Beasts & Barbarians swords-and-sorcery setting.

THE JUSTICE OF KERIR SHAR

“You can flee to the world’s end, Jazimar, but for what you did to my son, I’ll find you and rip your heart out!” Kerir Shar said. The threats of a father are always to be taken seriously, the more so if he is one of the most powerful sorcerers in Syranthia.

But who is that strange merchant living in a remote village in the Verdant Belt, so far away from civilization? And why does his blind daughter play such sad music?

Revenge, hate and the dangers of the mysterious Lush Jungle await you in this Heroic Tale.

Are you ready to endure the Justice of Kerir Shar?

Welcome to The Justice of Kerir Shar, a Heroic Tale of the Beasts & Barbarians Savage Words setting.

If I may be so bold, my own publishing company, Evil Beagle Games is currently offering everything RPG we have on sale at 50% off for the next week.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it, and a happy day to all the rest!

Note that I use affiliate links in all my posts as a way to generate additional revenue for my efforts; I make my Picks and other article choices, however, based on the desire to share a wide variety of things with you. Thank you for your support.

Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!

Remove ads

Remove ads