Trying to gauge interest in new battlemap-making software

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Wow, I backed early on and hadn't really looked at the campaign page since. Nice to see all the add-ons! Kudos on your success! Looking forward to playing with it in July (I no longer have patience for alpha and beta testing, I'll let other more mentally suited to the task do that).

heruca

Explorer
Hi again, folks.

I came back here to let everyone know that my MapForge mapping software was recently released (less than 2 months ago), that MapForge has a new website, and that the MapForge Store is now open for business.

Some gaming genres were sorely under-represented by the original 50 content Add-Ons for MapForge, so I'm currently running a follow-up Kickstarter campaign to fund the creation of 26 more content Add-Ons for the software, to better support sci-fi RPGs (e.g. Starfinder, Star Wars, Traveller, Shadowrun, etc.). There's also some great new content for Fantasy and Modern Day genres. I hope you'll check it out. It's down to the last 3 days.

Oh, and MapForge v1.0.4 will probably be released tomorrow. It adds support for hexgrid overlays, among other things.

By the way, some backers of the original KS campaign have yet to claim their rewards, having somehow missed all the announcements since last February when I began issuing license codes and Add-On registration codes. Perhaps they've disabled automatic email notification for the campaign? In any case, instructions for claiming the rewards have been posted here.

Remove ads