WotBS [WotBS] Site Resources/Fantasy Grounds

Cyclone Duke

First Post
Kinds regards to all,

Have loved WotBS so much so far. My group played for about 2 years in person then took about a year's break and we're now trying to get it resumed via Fantasy Grounds on steam. I DM, so after hearing about how great FG was for rules integration and general ease of use and operations compared to roll20.

I was super thrilled to see after a google, that a member of the community made FG modules for adventures 1-8.
But the downloaded files from those links appear to be empty. The zip files contain no files to extract and I am not prompted for any password.

Could anyone confirm if they see the same? Are the files no longer available?

Hoping I can resume this amazing campaign soon with relative ease :)

medriza

Explorer
Probably a bit late for you, Duke. But I just tried to download the Fantasy Grounds files and I'm getting the same error. A couple different extractors say that the files are empty, and I'm never asked to supply a password. The files don't seem to available elsewhere...

Tormyr

Adventurer
War of the Burning Sky 5e will be coming to Roll20 soon! My best guess is chapter 1 will be released about a month from now. Each additional chapter should be 1-2 months behind that.

Remove ads