ZEITGEIST Takbar

I went and reread it. Yeah, sure, let them disarm the bombs if they were on top of things enough to get the guy before he could activate the watch. Of course, if the other radical eschatologists saw Takbar go down, they could activate the bomb too, and they might want to do it immediately instead of putting it on a timer.

ediz

Explorer
So, thanks for the help again Ranger! So far (no LT love lol ). They were able to deactivate the bombs with the watch but they were seen by the Clocktower team not the Medical team. Shots were fired at the party. So starting in Round 2 the Medical team start shooting. I gave the party a very difficult DC to spot after the first shot, since they were not prepared for that.

Round 2 the spotter at the medical building will order it to be a free fire zone and then try to set off the time the bombs. I was thinking he would either have to put in a code to turn them back on and then in three rounds be able to detonate but of course the party can switch it off again or he will climb to the detonate them personally manually.

If it's not too late to tweak the mechanism, I think it could be interesting to have it so either watch can turn a 'countdown clock' on or off. Once activated, the watch will tick down for the next 15 minutes, and that countdown can be paused by either watch . . . which will show on either watch. So if the PCs stop the countdown, the dwarves can restart the countdown. Whether it's on or off could go back and forth.

Just a thought.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases