Help select an adventure premise

I need some help selecting an adventure. System doesn't matter -- looking for cool ideas for the best setting.

Fill in the blanks in the following opening:

You and your companions are a group of (1) ______ who have undertaken a long sea voyage. Many days from land, a great storm comes up, and your ship is blown against a reef and capsizes. You are lucky enough to be washed up on a beach, and when the sun rises, you find yourself in a mythical land where you must face the (2) _____ (3) ______ of (4) _______ Island!

Where (1), (2), (3), and (4) are each one of the following: robot, ninja, pirate, dinosaur.

What combo is the best adventure seed, and what would you include?

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
I would probably do a group of Airship Pirates crashing on Monster Island, myself. However, the idea of a group of robots being shipwrecked on Pirate-Ninja-Dinosaur Island also has merit.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
FWIW, I like the airship idea... “Starship” works, too.

Ninjas vs Dinosaur Robots of Pirate Island?
Pirates vs Ninja Dinosaurs of Robot Island?
Pirates vs Ninja Robots of Dinosaur Island?
Dinosaurs vs Pirate Robots of Ninja Island?

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I need some help selecting an adventure. System doesn't matter -- looking for cool ideas for the best setting.

Fill in the blanks in the following opening:

You and your companions are a group of (1) ______ who have undertaken a long sea voyage. Many days from land, a great storm comes up, and your ship is blown against a reef and capsizes. You are lucky enough to be washed up on a beach, and when the sun rises, you find yourself in a mythical land where you must face the (2) _____ (3) ______ of (4) _______ Island!

Where (1), (2), (3), and (4) are each one of the following: robot, ninja, pirate, dinosaur.

What combo is the best adventure seed, and what would you include?

Ninjas discover robots (surprise) and dinosaurs (surprise) while tracking down pirates (original goal) based on Hidden Island (no good maps, only rumors and folklore as to location).

Remove ads