D&D General I just signed up to be an ENWorld Copper Subscriber and you could too!

I realized the other day that ENWorld is literally one of only three pages I visit nearly every day, along with fb and email. For years.
And though I don't have a ton o' money, I decided it's time to give back at least a little somethin' to Morrus and his ENWorld crew.

Morrus does great work. Brings in Jim Ward and Jonathan Tweet as essayists. He pays his writers and artists. He personally loves RPGs - wrote his own W.O.I.N. ruleset, and produces cool licensed RPGs: Santiago! (good effort) and Worlds of 2000AD (I'm looking forward to Slaine). (I'm especially interested in how existing IPs are rendered in TRPG form.) He was responsive to calls for a Kickstarter weekly summary, along with the usual D&D, Pathfinder, and OSR goodness. And a bunch of other stuff I don't know about.

Here's where to sign up!:
https://www.enworld.org/forum/payments.php

Note: there's even a "po' boy's" option for taking a Discounted Copper Subscription at $10 per four months, instead of the usual $3 x 4 ($12).

And if you *do* have a ton o' money (or several pounds of it), there's also a Silver Subscription.
Peace out.

-Shane H. (aka Dungeonsophy aka Polyhedral Columbia aka DnDPhilmont)
Austerlitz, Upstate New York

Last edited:

Remove ads