D&D General Looking for a City Adventure built on a cliff or deep pit?

solomanii

Explorer
I vaguely recall there was an Eberron adventure like this during 3rd edition days but I can't recall its name or find it. But open to any suggestions really through the history of D&D. Thanks.

solomanii

Explorer
True, but I was thinking even more vertical city. For example a sheer mountain with buildings and scaffolding/stairs on the side making trips up and down dangerous. Or a pit that plummets into the earth a mile or two and the inside of the pit has been turned into living spaces.

Samloyal23

Adventurer
Isn't part of the Halfling city in the 2E Dark Sun book Jagged Cliffs just rooms dug into a cliff? That was a long time ago...

Giantrollorc

Explorer
Hi. I think... Bluffside:city on the Edge... is exactly what you are looking for. It was a hard copy book by Mystic Eye Games in 3E, but there is a PDF of it on DriveThru RPG by Samurai Sheepdog ( nice name). And I believe Troll Lord games also makes copies of it for Castles and Crusades. Awesome product 👍

solomanii

Explorer
Hi. I think... Bluffside:city on the Edge... is exactly what you are looking for. It was a hard copy book by Mystic Eye Games in 3E, but there is a PDF of it on DriveThru RPG by Samurai Sheepdog ( nice name). And I believe Troll Lord games also makes copies of it for Castles and Crusades. Awesome product 👍

Have grabbed both and reading them now, thank you :)

Remove ads